Reminder to write Crystal! Being deployed sucks!

• So glad she received her stuff! I love seeing her :) . I know you will be glad when she gets home. I hope I have the honor of meeting her one day. Tell her to stay safe!

Thank you Allison! I sent her a screenshot of your post so she has been told! ^^

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I got a card, letter & some photographs from Crystal today. She stated yet again how much she marvels at & is amazed by all of the love & generosity shown by this forum. Here is a digital pic taken of one of the photographs she sent (some of you will also be receiving photos from Crystal)...

• Sent Crystal a note this morning....Did get a nice note from her after my first
    note to her. Hope she has time to do her work with all the 'notes' she is getting and sending.

Thank you EJ!!!

• Here's Crystal's text reply:
    "Here are things I can use:
    Tortilla chips; Fritos; Dark chocolate almond milk 8oz containers; sugar free hot cocoa packets; Dr. McDougalls Vegan Chicken Flavored Ramen soup cups; Orgain Organic Protein Plant based powder; I know Anita sent the box of Choc chip chia Kashi bars but I can always use more of those too.
    I honestly don't need much else. The snacks help a ton! :) Everyone has been unreal with their support!!!! I'm blown away at their generosity!"

:thumbsup:

Ok, just clicked "send" on the next goodie box. I threw in a few of the tortilla chips (of various type) and some cocoa, and the rest of it is a surprise! Even if she doesn't like all of it, she can share and trade and bribe some of her co-workers.

• Ok, just clicked "send" on the next goodie box. I threw in a few of the tortilla chips (of various type) and some cocoa, and the rest of it is a surprise! Even if she doesn't like all of it, she can share and trade and bribe some of her co-workers.

Awesome Jared!!! THANK YOU!!!

• [quote='Tripod','http://www.slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/155-reminder-to-write-crystal-being-deployed-sucks/&postID=34005#post34005']Then, from @Spudinator & his wife, she received a mountain of beef jerky, a letter & some other items to share with her coworkers. Simply awesome... Thank you!!!

We sure hope she enjoys it. She is a beautiful person Larry. You can see it in her smile. We will keep in touch.
    Spud

• [quote='Tripod','http://www.slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/155-reminder-to-write-crystal-being-deployed-sucks/&postID=34005#post34005']Then, from @Spudinator & his wife, she received a mountain of beef jerky, a letter & some other items to share with her coworkers. Simply awesome... Thank you!!!

We sure hope she enjoys it. She is a beautiful person Larry. You can see it in her smile. We will keep in touch.
    Spud

Direct text quote from Crystal:

"My co-workers were impressed. I did share some of the beef jerky...as there is no way I can consume all of it, but I did keep some for me & my roommate. So grateful!"