BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• there is a big difference between paranoid and living in the real world......my mind hasn’t been poisoned 24/7 by MSM......I conduct research into all kinds of topics....I don’t believe in fact checkers ..... and for the record...in case you forgot....everything is a conspiracy......the evidence is all going to be revealed very shortly..... people that chose to remain in the dark....will be the most surprised...shocked and in complete denial.... it will be like your normal everyday life...

and I do like Big Macs, super burgers and whoppers.... had one tonight.. mmmmmm.....

• no need to worry if you “denied” the shot.....

Covid death ....tested positive for COVID but no Covid virus...how is that possible......but they did get the shot..... 3.....2......1..... and it contains spike proteins.... and makes your body make more like a factory on full production......

• according to the estimates from several medical professionals.......this is going to kill you in about 2 years......you’ll start feeling the symptoms way before as your major organs get attacked to the point of destruction...

the only difference being......deaths from the shot will be real .....not like the very inflated death numbers from Covid......so for sure the shot (cure) will be way more deadly that people the virus....

• oh, the new death numbers from the next “variant” of the.mutated virus will actually bevcaused by the shot changing the inside of your body.... since we’ve been lied to since day one and we still have no idea what actually happened.... the lies will just keep coming ....

• Hmmmmm......being the denier I am......I only have one question......did the patient have the shot sometime before this happened.......hmmmmm

I know a Lady that died years ago just like that and this sounds exactly like an aortic

rupture....let’s see.....25 years old.....shots are know to cause heart trouble...in younger people.......no....I’m reaching for straws.... lying medical professionals afraid to say what really happened? Oh no, that could never happen...

now the big question is...

Do you want to save your kids.....or not?

Covid didn’t cause this....

But the shot could have....

• they cut off one word......left intentionally “blank”.....

this is a stupid question......

1. Xperimental drug

2. Refused to list the ingredients on the official drug paperwork which is mandatorily included with every drug that lists the ingredients, dosage, precautions and possible side effects......AND.....AND...

3. The FDA....FDA.....FDA.....is ok with this. Sure ship it out we don’t give a FK...

And you think I’m cRaZy..... LOL....