Bullet Speed hood vent color question

• Anyone have experience with the Coal Black Bullet Speed hood vent? I’m wondering what the color and finish looks like.
    I see that Coal Black is a color on their website but no photos of it. Other vendors don’t have that color as an option either. I messaged Bullet Speed about it and never heard back. I’d like to think it’s more of a matte finish which would go better with the DDM hood vents and other goodies on my hood than the gloss or pearl options.

• Anyone have experience with the Coal Black Bullet Speed hood vent? I’m wondering what the color and finish looks like.
    I see that Coal Black is a color on their website but no photos of it. Other vendors don’t have that color as an option either. I messaged Bullet Speed about it and never heard back. I’d like to think it’s more of a matte finish which would go better with the DDM hood vents and other goodies on my hood than the gloss or pearl options.

Me personally, if I sent an email to a vendor about one of their products and didn't get a response back, I'd look for another vendor.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Me personally, if I sent an email to a vendor about one of their products and didn't get a response back, I'd look for another vendor.

Normally I would agree but of all the options out there this is the one I like the best. I’ve heard good things of them in the past.

• I sent another message to Bullet Speed and got an immediate response. Maybe my earlier message got lost around the holidays. Anyway, coal black vent ordered earlier this week and it will be here tomorrow already. Great service from them.