Now what about an Air Ride........

• Lol. Definitely not NEW to air ride. That manifold you showed has 8 valves. Her is my other toy and the reason for my screen name

Exactly what I said. A quad block or 4-way has 8 valves. I'm guessing you haven't been around long enough for standard terminology. Nice Dodge Neon you got there.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Exactly what I said. A quad block or 4-way has 8 valves. I'm guessing you haven't been around long enough for standard terminology. Nice Dodge Neon you got there.

Ok, are you intentionally trying to be an ass or just poking fun at me?? I never liked typical builds. I did the pt because it was different than ever Honda I seen at shows. It is fully shaved, bagged, the gas filler is behind ford teardrop tail lights, antenna is frenched into front fender, when I shaved the rear hatch, I installed back up cam in old key location. I have been in the car and car audio scen for a very long time. Another ass seeking attention prompted the stereo build he gave false information too saying you needed at least 12s and thousands of watts to be loud...sooooo, I did a build with 2 Sundown 8s that does 140s on music. Again, just wonder what kind of guy you are and is this the typical type respons on this page? If it is a bunch of smart asses then I Don't see myself being here long. If it is people who can handle being corrected in an effort to educate someone who comes here for such info, then maybe I'll hang around

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• Ok, are you intentionally trying to be an ass or just poking fun at me?? I never liked typical builds. I did the pt because it was different than ever Honda I seen at shows. It is fully shaved, bagged, the gas filler is behind ford teardrop tail lights, antenna is frenched into front fender, when I shaved the rear hatch, I installed back up cam in old key location. I have been in the car and car audio scen for a very long time. Another ass seeking attention prompted the stereo build he gave false information too saying you needed at least 12s and thousands of watts to be loud...sooooo, I did a build with 2 Sundown 8s that does 140s on music. Again, just wonder what kind of guy you are and is this the typical type respons on this page? If it is a bunch of smart asses then I Don't see myself being here long. If it is people who can handle being corrected in an effort to educate someone who comes here for such info, then maybe I'll hang around

I said you had a nice car! Looks like you are the one having issues being corrected.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• ......Im very much interested in a Air Ride but NOT willing to give up any space behind my seats (out of the ?).......so as im putting my engine back in, im wondering about this space where my oem stock muffler used to reside......is it possible to mount the air ride components there and probably have to run custom lines (air, electrical) to make this work.......

Not sure if we have spoke on email or phone but I just noticed this thread and wanted to chime in. All of our air ride kits are hidden and dont take up any space in the luggage compartments no matter which option you go with. If you are not running a boost (turbo/supercharger) our front mount is the best option. The front mount kit mounts low behind the front bumper and is all hidden with all major components mounted on our custom plate (mounts in oem holes).

For the boosted Slingshots we recommend our rear mount kit. The rear mount puts all major components in the rear fin with the exception of the tank which we have quite a few options for placement on that depending on current accessories. All of our kits utilize the oem holes and come with all hardware needed. The only thing that would need drilled is the rear height sensor and rear pan which we have templates for that show right were to even put the drill bit so you don't have to measure. Have put in a lot of effort to make install as easy as possible. That also makes it possible for us to install at the shows in a day.

Hope that helps and if you have any questions just let me know.

• Not sure if we have spoke on email or phone but I just noticed this thread and wanted to chime in. All of our air ride kits are hidden and dont take up any space in the luggage compartments no matter which option you go with. If you are not running a boost (turbo/supercharger) our front mount is the best option. The front mount kit mounts low behind the front bumper and is all hidden with all major components mounted on our custom plate (mounts in oem holes).

For the boosted Slingshots we recommend our rear mount kit. The rear mount puts all major components in the rear fin with the exception of the tank which we have quite a few options for placement on that depending on current accessories. All of our kits utilize the oem holes and come with all hardware needed. The only thing that would need drilled is the rear height sensor and rear pan which we have templates for that show right were to even put the drill bit so you don't have to measure. Have put in a lot of effort to make install as easy as possible. That also makes it possible for us to install at the shows in a day.

Hope that helps and if you have any questions just let me know.

No we havent spoken because then i would be pulling the trigger on getting your set up , NOT BOOSTED , have the W.P. dual rear exhaust and yes we will be chatting one day in the near future , i hope.......

• No we havent spoken because then i would be pulling the trigger on getting your set up , NOT BOOSTED , have the W.P. dual rear exhaust and yes we will be chatting one day in the near future , i hope.......

^^ I get it. Without being boosted the kit is easier to install and will work perfect with the W.P. If anything comes up in the future just let me know and enjoy the heck out of that thing in the meantime.

• ^^ I get it. Without being boosted the kit is easier to install and will work perfect with the W.P. If anything comes up in the future just let me know and enjoy the heck out of that thing in the meantime.

.....i just have to create my Air Ride Jar for my garage and see how fast i can get enough work to get your air ride system......lol