This might be worth sharing

• a new e-commerce web site to buy and sell things made in the USA - - clearly its no Amazon at this point, but perhaps we should see if we can help it grow

Sell and Buy USA

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Damn! You came up with something good

accidents happen 8o

• I remember Walmart started out like that...made in America......it was a ploy to get everyone to let them move into town,.....their secret plan was to destroy the mom and pop completion.....then they went chinese.....

Last time I heard several years ago....each member of the Walton family was worth $18 billion....each....

just think if every company made and sold products here....like it used to be....before corporate greed killed everything....

• I remember Walmart started out like that...made in America......it was a ploy to get everyone to let them move into town,.....their secret plan was to destroy the mom and pop completion.....then they went chinese.....

Last time I heard several years ago....each member of the Walton family was worth $18 billion....each....

just think if every company made and sold products here....like it used to be....before corporate greed killed everything....

When Sam Walton started Walmart - it was a mom and pop operation - and in most of the towns where they are now located they employ far more people than would ever be employed if all there were were little mom and pop operations

would you be happier if Walmart went away and all of those people were unemployed?

remember all of their employees at your local store are your neighbors - - - where would they be working if there were no Walmart? especially now with so many of the small businesses shut down because of covid

As a side question - - didnt you make you living working for one of those big evil corporations? didnt they make it possible for you to be retired now????

• I get what you’re saying but they used deception to get to this point....it wasn’t just local grocery stores they killed....it was hardware, grocery, automotive, paint, bakeries, drug stores, 5 & 10s, jewelry stores, clothing stores, shoe stores, gift shops, restaurants, bards dairy land.........they killed thousands of main streets ....remember the main street in the town you grew up in....they killed the heart of these towns and turned many into ghost towns......they created jobs at the expense of killing small town America...many towns that survived are still half dead....that’s been 20- 30 years now...a large portion of our GDP comes from small business....Walmart probably paid less income tax than you did...they created more jobs in China.....at less than half the wages they pay here....the country is paying a heavy price to have a local Walmart.....they are not located in small towns they are all located outside of town.....you can’t walk to a Walmart....you used to be able to walk to small business Main Street..

• I get what you’re saying but they used deception to get to this point....it wasn’t just local grocery stores they killed....it was hardware, grocery, automotive, paint, bakeries, drug stores, 5 & 10s, jewelry stores, clothing stores, shoe stores, gift shops, restaurants, bards dairy land.........they killed thousands of main streets ....remember the main street in the town you grew up in....they killed the heart of these towns and turned many into ghost towns......they created jobs at the expense of killing small town America...many towns that survived are still half dead....that’s been 20- 30 years now...a large portion of our GDP comes from small business....Walmart probably paid less income tax than you did...they created more jobs in China.....at less than half the wages they pay here....the country is paying a heavy price to have a local Walmart.....they are not located in small towns they are all located outside of town.....you can’t walk to a Walmart....you used to be able to walk to small business Main Street..

I have walked to the Palm Springs Walmart from my house - - there is a great bike and walking path that is very easy - - and Palm Springs is not a large city by any means