Just keep paying!

• https://gmauthority.com/blog/2…ription-prices-announced/

Its the 20's, and you need to buy a new car. Bu wait... You're NEVER really the owner. It's like a magazine subscription except for two things, the car's made of metal, and after they deliver the magazine, you don't have to keep paying for it.

We can all sing along, "Just keep paying, paying, paying!" (Sung to the tune from Finding Nemo.)

😑

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I have never been in favor of self driving vehicles......I like some of the emergency braking features, but I’m not letting go of the steering wheel.

I ride motorcycles because a motorcycle doesn’t have a brain to compete with. I don’t ride horses because they can at anytime decide to do whatever they want to do.....had a few bad experiences with “smart” horses...using their brain.

I won’t ride in any vehicle if there are no hands on the wheel...many people are dead already because they thought it would be cool not to actually have to drive their car....

I have a hard time controlling my brain let alone having to work with or against another brain in the car...

years ago my ex-wife asked me why I always drive when we’re in the car.....I told her when I’m in the car I drive and when your in the car by yourself you can drive...

a farmer was driving his new bride home in the wagon when the horse suddenly sat down....

The farmer walked up to the horse and told him to get up...the horse just sat there until the farmer punched the horse in the head and he got up...he said to the horse “that’s one”....

Farther down the road the horse stopped and sat down again......the farmer got out and punched the horse again.....the horse got up and the farmer said...”that’s two” ...

A littler farther down the road the horse stopped and sat down again....the farmer pulled out his gun and shot the horse dead.....

The new bride hysterically yelled why did you have to shoot the horse?
    the farmer replied....”that’s one”.....

• I enjoy driving and unless God forbid something happens will always do so but as someone who has owned a tesla it would be stupid to deny that self driving is the future and it definitely will save more people than the ones that will die.

Even the basic self driving or driving aid that we have now is 1000 times better than 90% of the drivers out there (my gf included).

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.