The "Automotive Press"

• In case anyone still had doubts, this bit came out on the Jalopnik web page today. The article was about an old Reliant Scimitar (?) in case you were wondering. But I thought this straight up reveal was more interesting. Doesn't seem to be tongue in cheek in any way, and what I've read on their blog certainly supports this statement. I just don't expect media sites to be anything like honest about themselves anymore.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• In case anyone still had doubts, this bit came out on the Jalopnik web page today. The article was about an old Reliant Scimitar (?) in case you were wondering. But I thought this straight up reveal was more interesting. Doesn't seem to be tongue in cheek in any way, and what I've read on their blog certainly supports this statement. I just don't expect media sites to be anything like honest about themselves anymore.

I used to visit Jalopnik everyday and had been going to that site for years, you are right though, over the last couple of years the posts have become very political. There are places for posting political views, just like on this forum, but sometimes I just want to read about car news. I now visit other automotive sites and rarely go to Jalopnik anymore. It is a shame, as 8-10 years ago it was a very fun site with colorful commentary on cars, but after they were sold, the culture there definitely seemed to change. The good news, is there are plenty of good sites out there that still just give automotive news and we still have a choice on which one we visit :)