Tour de France

• I was watching the Tour de France when i suddenly realized something powerful. Regardless of how it was achieved, Lance Armstrong was a legend in these races. So what is the point to all of this? It just occurred to me that Lance Armstrong only has ONE more Tour de France victories than i do. Now if that doesn't make you proud to be an old codger, nothing will

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I was watching the Tour de France when i suddenly realized something powerful. Regardless of how it was achieved, Lance Armstrong was a legend in these races. So what is the point to all of this? It just occurred to me that Lance Armstrong only has ONE more Tour de France victories than i do. Now if that doesn't make you proud to be an old codger, nothing will

I just saw something about a month ago and it was lance admitting he was doping his entire career. So much for hero.

• If you read my posting, you'd see I never called him a HERO. He admitted to using banned substances after his cancer treatments. While it MAY have helped him perform, there's no denying that he won 6 titles. 5 of which he admitted to be "juiced" so they stripped him of those wins. Any athlete that admits to breaking the rules is someone that deserves a second chance. Too many pros have denied their actions (must have been a dirty urine sample, I didn't bet on sports etc) and continue that lie forever. He may not be a hero, but to do what he did after having beaten cancer - well, he has my respect

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE