• To the place where it all started? ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! I wouldn't have it any other way. It is raining like crazy and I am super busy. I can be done by Wednesday afternoon if all goes well next week. I will be over every day that I can as long as somebody is over there to ride with. I will be at the breakfast table each morning and will stay till dark.

I'm Staying at the Four Season and will be in on Monday pm....

• Update: On my second tank of fuel with no issues. Feeling good about that. Will put a few hundred on it this weekend I'm sure it appears that it was the wiring harness just as others had reported. This forum is just perfect for these type issues. Knowledge is power.

On a side note. Thank God it didn't come to this.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Update: On my second tank of fuel with no issues. Feeling good about that. Will put a few hundred on it this weekend I'm sure it appears that it was the wiring harness just as others had reported. This forum is just perfect for these type issues. Knowledge is power.

On a side note. Thank God it didn't come to this.

I agree with you 123hotdog

Those square uprights should have been rounded to match the curve of the fenders.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: