Rear Deck Spoilers ??

• I am needing some help from the ones who have the rear deck spoiler. I am installing the wycked Hitch and was wanting to move my spoiler from my roll hoops and put it on my deck. I notched when I was removing my deck it looks like there is about an inch or more space from the frame to the rear deck. my question is how did you all install the rear spoiler? Did you use square tubing to fill the space or just added a heavy metal plate under the deck, any help with this is grateful.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• I am needing some help from the ones who have the rear deck spoiler. I am installing the wycked Hitch and was wanting to move my spoiler from my roll hoops and put it on my deck. I notched when I was removing my deck it looks like there is about an inch or more space from the frame to the rear deck. my question is how did you all install the rear spoiler? Did you use square tubing to fill the space or just added a heavy metal plate under the deck, any help with this is grateful.

The ones that we have seen here with the rear wing mounted to the rear deck had brackets underneath the rear deck. The brackets were mounted to the aluminum structure underneath the rear deck, then the wing mounted to those. You can remove the plastic underneath the rear deck, just above the rear tire and see the aluminum structure and mockup brackets relatively easily.

Hope that helps,

Dave

• The ones that we have seen here with the rear wing mounted to the rear deck had brackets underneath the rear deck. The brackets were mounted to the aluminum structure underneath the rear deck, then the wing mounted to those. You can remove the plastic underneath the rear deck, just above the rear tire and see the aluminum structure and mockup brackets relatively easily.

Hope that helps,

Dave

I have pictures from my install if anyone needs them to help lay out brackets

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Not to insult your intelligence, but whatever you do Trooper, do not mount the rear wing to the rear panel only. It will flap in time during higher rates of speed. I had a friend who did that without doing his homework. Ensure it is mounted to the frame.

Appreciate the info that is why I was asking questions wanted to know how everybody else did theirs before I screwed something up lol

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR