Memorial Day appreciation from an immigrant

• I was not born in the great USA but I would like to express my appreciation to all of the people which sacrificed so much, I could not be here and be now a citizen without them....
    Also I strongly agree if anyone wants to come to our great Nation there is (or should) be just one way and that's the legal way, I had to proof that I could support myself for at least 12 month without help. ABSULUTLY nothing wrong with that.
    :):):D:thumbup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I have a buddy who's parents came here from Greece 35 years ago his mom first and then his dad followed. They sacrificed and worked hard earned citizenship and started two very successful businesses. I've heard there story. They love this country so much and it shows when they talk about how lucky they are to have what they have. You should see there restaurant its all done up in red white and blue i was there today. I feel sometimes us non immigrants which let's face it all our ancestry came from somewhere else at some point. But I feel like the idea of memorial day and veterans day gets lost to some. And we take for granted what we have and what was sacrificed in the past to make this country what is is today. If you need to see what I mean just talk to them. Today is red white and blue at the resturant and on veterans day all vets eat for free. Mytoy good for you where are you from originally if you don't mind me asking. Happy memorial day everyone.

• @chad warren I don't mind at all I'm still proud of my heritage so just a hint I LOVE BEER :):):thumbsup: So Yes I'm originally from "WEST" Germany. Also I'm on my family side the first and only one her in our country. Actually it goes now deep because my Family "in Germany" when we visited could not understand when I said to my Wife (New Jersey girl) it is time to go home.....
    I've two wonderful boys one is already married, and the older one is getting ready to do the same. Also which I think is great they work for me (not my company) but I'm the boss and they still learn a kind of old school.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Little late here but found this video today. It really breaks it down in regards to WWII and today. With the 72nd anniversary of the Normandy landing I think this is fitting. It makes a good point regarding the world we live in today and what sacrifices were made to allow it. Lets hope it continues for all.

The Fallen of World War II - Data-driven documentary about war & peace

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup: