$125 mistake

• The reviews for this new model are good, and the older version has lots of good reviews too.

Look through the Amazon listing and it's clear English isn't their first language, lots of mistakes, as is typical of these sorts of listings.

15hrs is for the lowest power level and they stress you need to charge up at least 5 hours to get that. Battery decay will surely cut the time significantly as you use 'em - just like your phone.

For my rides, I certainly do not need "All Day" heat! If it lasts a couple hours, I will be very happy. Much more important that I can change temps without taking the glove off, waterproof, rechargeable, touchscreen capable. The other thing I really liked is that they are not wired into the slingshot's electric system!

I thought about Milwaukee gloves with similar specs for $200+, but they are made in the same factories no doubt!

I'll let you know how these do.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I have a cheaper pair that are very similar to these, but only 3k MHA. The capacitive touch works in the finger, but the finger tips are so large, it can be challenging to only hit one button on my phone or radio at a time.

Fingers do get slightly warm on high, but on low or medium, i can't really tell. They were only good down to about 40, below that and fingers got pretty cool. With the smaller battery, mine are rated for 2 to 4 hours on high. I was alternating from medium to high to try and save battery.

The battery fits in a zippered pocket that rests on your wrist / lower forearm, and they have to be unplugged to charge, but can also be removed to save weight.

I think I paid $46 for mine, the 7k MHA seems like a good deal if they will last as long as stated.

Most of my rides are longer, like the 7 hour one I just did coming back from Lubbock. Wore the gloves the last 3 hours, but didn't need to turn the power on them tonight.

• wokka  SZurlo

Ordered mine yesterday. Will review them when they come in!

I have a pair of neoprene gloves that work great guarding against the cold. They're light and non-bulky. Love them but one big issue is they slide on the steering wheel. So much so that I avoid using them.

If you have the stock steering wheel could you please inform how the grip feels and holds with these gloves.

Many thanks!