Twice this week

• I’ve been following someone in the daytime that has slowed down for a while and then pulled over to let me pass....

The beast is intimidating all lit up. They can’t figure if I’m 5 0 or mad max or the tumbler from batman.

• Are you sure that you are not just riding to close behind? - - when I think someone is riding my A$$ too close I often slow down in the hope they will pass me and if they don't I will pull over

I hate being tailgated

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I’m not a tailgater

I like to leave room between me and the guy in front.

me too, I use the three second rule - I need to be far enough back so that I can count off a full three seconds from the time the car in front of me passes a point in the road before I reach that same point. If I cant count that full three seconds I am too close and I need to back off. Best thing about the three second rule is it automatically increases the distance at higher speeds.

unfortunately it seems most people think one or 2 car lengths is all they need even at speeds where they should be more like 15 or 20 car lengths back

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I’ve been following someone in the daytime that has slowed down for a while and then pulled over to let me pass....

The beast is intimidating all lit up. They can’t figure if I’m 5 0 or mad max or the tumbler from batman.

Had that happen to me today... they wanna get a look.