New Vendor?

• I have a cautionary tale about any type of gap filler and it doesn’t matter if it’s plastic, rubber, metal or fiberglass.

See where this attaches to the spoiler with 2 screws?

Notice there is nothing holding the top permanently. Except on the outside end.

That is a small metal angle screwed in at the top. It also has a piece of double sided tape on it to hold the gap filler from flapping around.

You can see here that my tape is not holding the gap filler as it’s supposed to. And it’s a good thing it popped loose. The reason it’s not sticking anymore is because I hit the lower edge of the spoiler pulling into my driveway a little to fast. Not hard but enough to scrape and push the spoiler up some. When the spoiler hit it pushed up on the gap filler popping the tape loose.

If it didn’t pop loose and had been permanently attached along the upper edge with screws something would have probably broken.

So which ever type of gap filler you choose to buy do not attach it permanently at the top and bottom with screws.

So be warned.

• Looks like the description says on for 16 on up?

Is the 15 model year different somehow? I have a 15 and was looking for something like this that was reasonably priced and like the looks of a few of the pieces you have

• [quote='Franchi','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7680-new-vendor/&postID=267729#post267729']

Looks like the description says on for 16 on up?

Is the 15 model year different somehow? I have a 15 and was looking for something like this that was reasonably priced and like the looks of a few of the pieces you have

[/quote]

I PMed him about fitment on the ‘15. It fits! So, I ordered a set. Expect delivery this week or next. I’ll do a write up on the install when I get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• I had to do some touch up on my pieces to get them to fit a little better.

This is how thick they are ^

Back side ^

Front side ^

Fit issues ^ side by side differences

Nothing major but required some sanding to make them a tighter fit

^

before and after ^