Tennessee Riders

• Hey, may be spending some time in Memphis Tennessee. See there are a few riders down there on the User Map. TheWickedReaper , pswarren , haganjeff , AVB , RicKat Slingers , bonds007 , Later2day , Cypressfunk13 ... any of you going to be at Maggie Valley this year? New to Tennessee and don't know the area. Any SS Dealers I should stay away from? How bad do I not want a speeding ticket down there LOL... Still trying to figure out if I want to stay the year and if I need to register the sling in Tennessee or not or leave it in NY.

Thanks!

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• Welcome to Tennessee. We’re on the other end of the state from you. While you are here suggest you spend some time and go ride the Natchez Trace. Also, your close to Arkansas. Lots of great roads out there.

We are planning on attending Maggie Valley in the Spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• SaltyClownNY:

I am just 374 miles east of Memphis (in the Knoxville, TN area) and yes, heading to Maggie Valley in May 2019 to spend some $$$ there, lol. 8)

Had great experience with Crockett Powersport of Tennessee Service Department in Chattanooga, TN.

You definitely need to bring your SS and drive the Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap (TN to NC) 318 Curves in 11 Miles....=O