Anyone have crime stats for the Slingshot? Seems like it would not be a good idea to steal one.

• I'm just wondering if anyone has seen crime statistics for the Slingshot. While I'm sure it has happened, I'm thinking that these vehicles would not get stolen very often. The reason is that they are relatively rare still, and so unique, and draw so much attention, that the thief would have a very hard time "laying low" with one. These aren't Honda Accords. You drive one 5 miles on a public road and there's going to be 100 pics of it (and you) on the internet before the engine cools down. Pretty much all it would be good for if stolen is to be stripped down for parts.

Also, we all tend to customize them to our own liking, which makes each one even more unique and super easy to identify. For example: if some low-life stole @david3198's slingshot, is there anywhere they could take it, in the entire country, that it's not going to be seen and recognized? Probably not, unless they keep it hidden away in a building somewhere. I think the rarity and uniqueness keeps them from being a very attractive target for thieves.