Bummer!!!! 2 week-old SpoilerBladz LED spoiler lights have bad LEDs as of today!!!

• @Bubblehead TRFS is the dealer I use for my purchases they have been in business for a long time, definitely not a fly by night operation like slingshotonly that will deny your warranty if you ever need it.

As far as the halos visually they look like everyone else as in that when they are on they look solid.

I am in the process of ordering their RGB halos and a set of switchback halos and their Bluetooth controller so when winter starts I will redo all my led/halos.

Hi I've been using the products from retrofit source for a number of years in many different vehicles.

The only thing I don't like about the Bluetooth controller is that is has 3 outputs to control 3 different items, halos, strips, etc. the problem is that each one needs a wire coming off the Bluetooth controller and it ends up becoming a large bunch of wires. Their products don't allow for any daisy chain type of installation

Here's a pic of the controller as you can see each halo will run from one of these wires. I tried them and ended up removing them only because the wireing is too large and takes up a lot of room. But if was just my personal preference, the product is the best in the business other than that.

I've had their led strips installed since summer of 15 and knock on wood still going strong