The One & Only Blue Meansling Sport Top

• So today I received the Sport Top that I ordered from @Ruptured Duck (aka Meansling). It took some convincing, but I was able to get a blue top to go with my Bluefire sling. I am loving it. Easy install and clear instructions. I also got the single lift assist for the top. l know, pictures or it didn't happen. So here ya go.

grin-squared

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

• Looking good. Let the top sit for a few days and then try stretching it again. If you look at the images I took you can see how tight the back can be ... No wrinkles...

:thumbsup:

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• @Ruptured Duck I left the canvas sit in the sun spread out on the toneau of my pickup while installing and assembling the other parts. It really is a snug fit. I figured a couple of days and I would reset it. Went for a ride for several hours this afternoon and found a vast difference in the heat. Now we can sit still if we get caught in traffic and not fry. My wife is happy (Cool as a cucumber ). We all know "Happy wife, happy life".
    Patrick, I cannot thank you enough for doing this one off color, I could not be more satisfied. You are an outstanding example of how outstanding businesses take care of their customers. So far I have purchased one of each of your products and I am looking forward to future products. You seem to have a knack for coming up with just what we need for our slings. Keep up the good work.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS: