Ride-On Tire Balance and Sealant

• This would works in a pinch but anyone who changes your tubeless tires is not going to like you very well and may charge you extra to clean it up. But if it saves you it is worth it. Use it because you have a puncture not because you need to balance your tires is my advice.

• This would works in a pinch but anyone who changes your tubeless tires is not going to like you very well and may charge you extra to clean it up. But if it saves you it is worth it. Use it because you have a puncture not because you need to balance your tires is my advice.

Exactly!!! Seems to me, the tire/rim should have already be balanced when the tire was mounted...no need for "liquid Balancing". However, if you were on the side of the road with a flat tire.....anything is better than nothing!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Has anyone used Ride-On Balance & Sealant in their Slingshot? It have been used in motorcycles for quite a while. Seems like it would be a good thing since we do not have a spare.

Thanks in advance.

I had used it in my Spyder (which had 3 upgraded car tires)..It works for balance and small punctures. On the balance side, when you first start out much of the material has settled (more so the longer it sits) and it will be unbalanced for half a mile or so and then start shaking less till it smooths out. Yes, it is a mess when you go to change tires. Bottom line, I believe it's better than slime but you're better off with a well balanced wheel and a plug kit plus air for flats.