Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• 123707813_1095772074204031_2442852506871029829_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=uWLnRPW0ygsAX8oDm2L&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&tp=6&oh=ba035bd9ed7473e5bdd9d0fab624688a&oe=5FD2FE74

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I must admit I find it funny that the side now bitching about Trump not conceding is the same side that refused to accept the legitimacy of Hillary's loss for the last 4 years - - - :rolleyes:

They bitched about him, fought him on damn near everything and tried to impeach him. They never contested the legitimacy of the election. Hillary conceded election night and Obama had Trump at the White House a (EDIT PER TRIPOD:) 4)year(S) ago yesterday.

There is some humor to be found, but not where you found it.;)

• They bitched about him, fought him on damn near everything and tried to impeach him. They never contested the legitimacy of the election. Hillary conceded election night and Obama had Trump at the White House a year 4 years ago yesterday.

Fixed it for ya’... ;)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• WTF is wrong with people?! In addition to the usual litter that pigs throw out of their car windows (beer cans/bottles, soda cans, fast food bags, etc.), I’m now seeing face masks.

These people REALLY piss me off! :cursing:

The rubber gloves in every grocery store parking lot are a particular annoyance to my wife and I.

• And Trump demonstrated his cruelty only a few months later by evicting a black family from their home...

(It’s a joke, people. Referring to the fact that the Obama family had to leave the White House so the Trumps could move in...)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited 2 times, last by Tripod ().

• They bitched about him, fought him on damn near everything and tried to impeach him. They never contested the legitimacy of the election. Hillary conceded election night and Obama had Trump at the White House a (EDIT PER TRIPOD:) 4)year(S) ago yesterday.

and they tried for almost the full 4 years to say he only won because there was collusion with Russia to impact the outcome of the election - - - - personally I would classify that as contesting the legitimacy - - and on top of this there were all types of total left loons crying "He's not my president" - - as if they had a choice

I may not of voted for them man, but when Biden takes office he will be my President and I will wish him nothing but success in doing great things for my country

• also just to help people remember

"Following Republican nominee Donald Trump's presumed electoral college victory in the United States presidential election of 2016, a group of computer scientists, cyber security experts, and election monitors raised concerns about the integrity of the election results. They urged the campaign staff of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who had conceded the campaign on November 9, to petition for a recount in three key states: Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. When the Clinton campaign declined to file for recounts, Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein agreed to spearhead the recount effort on November 23, on the grounds that unspecified "anomalies" may have affected the election's outcome. The Clinton team subsequently pledged to support the recount efforts "in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides." President-elect Trump and his supporters filed legal motions in all three states to prevent the recounts. Two other states were the subject of recount bids that were separate from Stein's efforts in the Rust Belt states: American Delta Party/Reform Party presidential candidate Rocky De La Fuente filed for a partial recount in Nevada on November 30, and three Florida citizens filed for a complete hand recount in their state on December 6."

so just to be clear Hillary may have conceded on November 9th, but that does not mean she and didnt keep fighting along with others in hopes of changing the outcome - - - its not like a concession cant be withdrawn - just ask gore

• Oh - and just for fun - after withdrawing his concession in the 2000 election Democrat Al Gore didn't actually conceded again until December 13th

And even with that rather long delay they still managed to deal with a transfer of power to the new administration

Considering this I really dont see why people are so worried about Trump not conceding - - there is actually no legal requirement that says he must concede and even if he never does it wont stop Joe Biden from taking office.

The way I see it its just Trump being Trump - - - even if I like what he did politically I still have to acknowledge that he can be a total A$$ - - - hell if he could have toned it down just a notch or 2 he would probably have been reelected 8|

• Easy to see why Dems want a concession speech - they want Trump to bow and kiss the ring of their new king!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it