Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Now tell me who would vote for this succumb to become President? You all say Hillary lies all the time look at this joker. We have to choose one of these losers in November. I do have issues with Hillary but Trump is like a walking time bomb ready to explode. His words towards John Mc Cain "A war hero" was appalling and disrespectful. This guy is the worst of all candidates ever behind Sarah Palin ("I can see Russia from my house"), George W Bush who was visiting students in Florida and was told by someone that the twin towers were under attack, Bush continue interacting with the kids for several more minutes. Failed to act when a terrorist struck the USA. Now my favorite buffoon, Govenor Rick Perry could not name the 5 federal agencies of government (And your are running for President). When the debates take place the Chump Trump will be exposed of his lack of knowledge about US policies and foreign policies as well. Believe me I will have my damn bag of popcorn ready for this!

Sarah Palin: 'I Can See Russia from My House' : snopes.com
    Do facts mean nothing to you guys... I guess if I dressed up like Santa Claus and went on SNL I would really be Santa Claus ! :00008862:

• Now tell me who would vote for this succumb to become President? You all say Hillary lies all the time look at this joker. We have to choose one of these losers in November. I do have issues with Hillary but Trump is like a walking time bomb ready to explode. His words towards John Mc Cain "A war hero" was appalling and disrespectful. This guy is the worst of all candidates ever behind Sarah Palin ("I can see Russia from my house"), George W Bush who was visiting students in Florida and was told by someone that the twin towers were under attack, Bush continue interacting with the kids for several more minutes. Failed to act when a terrorist struck the USA. Now my favorite buffoon, Govenor Rick Perry could not name the 5 federal agencies of government (And your are running for President). When the debates take place the Chump Trump will be exposed of his lack of knowledge about US policies and foreign policies as well. Believe me I will have my damn bag of popcorn ready for this!

https://youtu.be/[attach=21668,none,336][/attach][attach=21669,none,640][/attach][attach=21670,none,236][/attach][attach=21671,none,750][/attach][attach=21672,none,236][/attach]

Let's not talk about stupid politicians. The Dems have cornered the market on idiocy for years

• welcome @Max_Warrior!! We welcome liberals to the conversation. Be glad to hear your input!!

Really Bill, Now your a comedian :00008356: We all know it's more BS these Hillary people, IT'S ENDLESS WITH HILLARY!! You can't take a BUSINESS man and put him a against a Loosing woman of the Country who's in her position and go Apples to Apples. She was a First Lady when Monica wasn't around, Secretary OF STATE etc :D . We ALL know her rap sheet and crookedness, but yet you "CAN'T FIX STUPID" . You gave Obama 8 freaking garbage years, Go for TRUMP who vows to make America great and can build up what Obama destroyed. I think Max_Warrior is Ghost Wheels substitution off SlingBeast's wounded bench!! :00008359::00008172: (Sorry Beast, but that's funny!!!) Again, A smart business man, got out when things were bad, would rebuild & grow another project/ investment and so on. Keeps thousands employed-say what you want but the guy could OWN you!. He Plays the game to his advantage Like any smart business man would. Im sure all the "SMART" business men in the world play the cards the way the system allows them...Like the stock market..Hit high when up, get the F-out when low..IT'S SMARTS!..Sort of like the way the System allows Obama & Hillary supports to get by..Play the system......

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited 3 times, last by BONES ().

• Let us not forget this! I am hoping this horrible atrocity against this child comes to light before the debates.

Your so deep in your Hillary love, so relentless with foolishness...I'll give that to ya... Most Hillary supports are like mosquito's..You swap & swat and they keep on buzzing nonsense....

Mosquitos...this pic fits perfect!!
    :whistling::00008359:

• When a guy likes Hellary so much and thinks a woman President is good for America and she will do the job right with her history over the last decade, for some reason that person to me is a ........

Just saying!!!

• They were spoofing her because of this interview. She didn't say her house. She said "you can see Russia from some parts of Alaska". That would be some feat, thus the ribbing. It is splitting hairs to call somebody out on that meme. I've seen so many hillarious, yet inaccurate memes. You just need to laugh and move on.
    And why is it the lover of truth hasn't slapped anyone else with the "Snopes" is a bunch of lies and is run by crooked people line? Correct narrative. Maybe everything on Snopes is the truth and not just the stuff that fits your narrative. ?(

Side note: Do you think Mad max could be Ghostwheel incarnate?

• @BONES lighten up on our liberal friends. They are good folks who have been misguided along the way and are somewhat detached from reality IMO. I find it quite entertaining to watch them flail attempting to endorse such a loser candidate as Hillary. Something nobody has mentioned - if Hillary drops dead - Tim Kaine becomes President - what a clusterf&@k that would be!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Your so deep in your Hillary love, so relentless with foolishness...I'll give that to ya... Most Hillary supports are like mosquito's..You swap & swat and they keep on buzzing nonsense....

Mosquitos...this pic fits perfect!!
    :whistling::00008359:

Just remember Bones if Hillary goes to jail, Donald gets life! :S

• @BONES lighten up on our liberal friends. They are good folks who have been misguided along the way and are somewhat detached from reality IMO. I find it quite entertaining to watch them flail attempting to endorse such a loser candidate as Hillary. Something nobody has mentioned - if Hillary drops dead - Tim Kaine becomes President - what a clusterf&@k that would be!!

Buddy you know it's all in fun, I gotta have fun and poke as I just don't get it..It's amusing to me peoples mindsets...
    I'll poke back just as much as the hive is poked...whats the worst thing another Ghost like event :whistling: ? It's all good....

• Just remember Bones if Hillary goes to jail, Donald gets life! :S

UMMMM No Sir...He hasn't killed, destroyed US documents, or done anything illegal etc. etc...

Come on Beast bring your knowledge and efforts to a Sling thread, I really want to like you outside of this thread! :D:00008172::00008084:

• I just wanna throw in that @WOLF needs a shout out. He is always respectful, expresses his point of view well, and LISTENS to both side of the issues unlike most Hillary supporters. He knows how to carry on a civil political debate without going personal. Well done my friend!!

PS ALMOST FORGOT - he is gonna be a Trump supporter by November :00008040:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• UMMMM No Sir...He hasn't killed, destroyed US documents, or done anything illegal etc. etc...
    Come on Beast bring your knowledge and efforts to a Sling thread, I really want to like you outside of this thread! :D:00008172::00008084:

Bones just be careful around Trump! I warn you this man is dangerous like a thief in the night.