Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Your maturity is astounding. There is no need for personal attacks & you owe @Bill Martin an apology. In fact, calling the entire forum membership a "group of fucking fools" & "amateur trolls" is ludicrous & uncalled for. I guess we can safely assume that makes YOU a "professional troll"?! You rant about how people laugh at the forum yet here you are. Hey, if you don't like it, then please don't participate - I assure you, you won't be missed. You say we are "people who give a shit about things that matter anymore" - $ raised for PBTF & St. Judes - guess that doesn't matter? Members helping members through goood times & bad - guess that doesn't matter? You are the only person on the forum with valid, noteworthy opinions? I think not, Sir. You are obviously full of yourself (& full of something else). You seem to hate the forum so much & hate all of us; you probably hate yourself too. Please feel free to leave. I believe we now know who you are as you hide behind yet another username coming over from the other forum. You have serious issues & really need to seek professional help.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Your maturity is astounding. There is no need for personal attacks & you owe @Bill Martin an apology. In fact, calling the entire forum membership a "group of fucking fools" & "amateur trolls" is ludicrous & uncalled for. I guess we can safely assume that makes YOU a "professional troll"?! You rant about how people laugh at the forum yet here you are. Hey, if you don't like it, then please don't participate - I assure you, you won't be missed. You say we are "people who give a shit about things that matter anymore" - $ raised for PBTF & St. Judes - guess that doesn't matter? Members helping members through goood times & bad - guess that doesn't matter? You are the only person on the forum with valid, noteworthy opinions? I think not, Sir. You are obviously full of yourself (& full of something else). You seem to hate the forum so much & hate all of us; you probably hate yourself too. Please feel free to leave. I believe we now know who you are as you hide behind yet another username coming over from the other forum. You have serious issues & really need to seek professional help.

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Thank you @Tripod but you know as well as I do liberals are unapologetic! Either you see it their way or you are whatever the slur of the day is!! @Ghostwheel I am very sorry for your brother sacrificing his life to defend this nation. You are obviously very bitter about that and I understand. Perhaps if we find common ground instead of attacking we would have a much better country. We all know there is 2 sides to every issue - it takes wisdom to respect opposing views. Hopefully someday you will get there... But not today!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It is fine to get upset but is there ever a need to personally attack someone for voicing their respectful opinion? Whenever anybody reduces the content of the conversation to that - they have lost and alienated the opposing view IMO.

• Trump has closed the gap!! This is gonna be decided in the Super Bowl of debates coming. I think each of them have a chance to win based on their performance. IMO if Trump can stay on message he may be able to pull this off!!