Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So you would rather see Hillary bash her head against the senate and do nothing than have Trump take a whack at being president? Seriously, 100 years since the republicans have held the majority and control they now possess. It's time to give them a shot.

• My only argument was that there will never be proof that Hillary was a horrible President.

Why put spin on it?

I'm giving President Trump his shot. Have I been an irrational, hyper sentive, girlie man that complains about every little thing him or his party says or does all the while calling them the ultra sensitive sissies?NO :thumbup:

• I am damn glad you are 100% correct in the fact we will NEVER know what kind of president she will make. What we do know is what kind of Sec of State she was, what kind of Senator she was, what kind of role model for women she was, what kind of a backer for the military she was, what kind of protector of secrets she was...........I can do this all night long. She lost because she was didn't do a well in the jobs she had.
    Your tyrant name calling is getting as bad as Trumps. You must secretly like him. :thumbsup:<3<3<3
    The Dems big screw up is they could have won with almost anyone else.
    I thank them for the overwhelming majority of Republicans in office today.

• My "tyrant name calling"? ?( I don't believe I called anyone a tyrant, or any other name for that matter(since he was elected :D ). He has done a few things that I like, even if one of those will cost me 500-700 extra a year(if it's needed, which facts suggest it was). Some things could have been implemented with more tact. He's learning, and I hope he gets it down.

• My "tyrant name calling"? ?( I don't believe I called anyone a tyrant, or any other name for that matter(since he was elected :D ). He has done a few things that I like, even if one of those will cost me 500-700 extra a year(if it's needed, which facts suggest it was). Some things could have been implemented with more tact. He's learning, and I hope he gets it down.

My "tyrant name calling"? ?( I don't believe I called anyone a tyrant, or any other name for that matter(since he was elected :D ). He has done a few things that I like, even if one of those will cost me 500-700 extra a year(if it's needed, which facts suggest it was). Some things could have been implemented with more tact. He's learning, and I hope he gets it down.

Sorry Wolf, I am an idiot!!!!!! I am trying to do two things at once and miss read your post. You were referring to yourself and not calling Trump out. I AM AN IDIOT!!!!

What's he done that is costing you 5-700?

• One of the executive orders that covers Housing. From what I understand if your house loan is protected under that federal insurance( 20% or less down on your house ,forget which one at the moment), the price is going up to ensure it doesn't need bailing out like it did in 2014. Like I said I get it and agree with it, if it needed bailing out, it was obviously under funded.

• One of the executive orders that covers Housing. From what I understand if your house loan is protected under that federal insurance( 20% or less down on your house ,forget which one at the moment), the price is going up to ensure it doesn't need bailing out like it did in 2014. Like I said I get it and agree with it, if it needed bailing out, it was obviously under funded.

He did an executive order that impacted MIP?

• He's done 22 executive orders, I honestly don't know all of them. I will try to find the article for that housing insurance one.

I only remember it because Lara "freaked out". "It disproportionately affects poor people" she says. I read article and calmed her down, "Honey, more well off people put in bigger down payments and aren't covered by that insurance, they shouldn't have to pay for it". She replied, "Oh, that makes sense". ^^

• He's done 22 executive orders, I honestly don't know all of them. I will try to find the article for that housing insurance one.

I only remember it because Lara "freaked out". "It disproportionately affects poor people" she says. I read article and calmed her down, "Honey, more well off people put in bigger down payments and aren't covered by that insurance, they shouldn't have to pay for it". She replied, "Oh, that makes sense". ^^

Well I looked it up. It was a quarter point cut on new fha loans for homebuyers. FHA loans are a government program for at risk home buyers with lower credit scores. The quarter percent would mean very little other than allowing a lot of people who wouldn't qualify for the loan based on income to squeak by. It was the right move by trump. FHA loans are already very easy to qualify for.

• Sorry Wolf, I am an idiot!!!!!! I am trying to do two things at once and miss read your post. You were referring to yourself and not calling Trump out. I AM AN IDIOT!!!!

Your not an idiot - you were just using

See @WOLF - I told ya Imma watchin this administration and WILL call em out if they do sumthin stupid!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it