Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You can't take Ron from us. He just got voted into his second term as Governor

well - would you rather lose Ron as your governor or gain Newsom as your President??

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Those aren't the only two choices. Newsome's political future at the National level is toast

personally I pray you are correct, but from what I am seeing the liberals seem to love Newsom and that makes me very nervous =O

• and if Newsom thinks its a good idea to do this to California just imagine what he will want to do as President

Newsom wants to give $233K to every Black in State

• This poor 83 year old man working for a living died from injuries sustained trying to stop this thug from steeling. This is how far this country has descended. I have zero doubt if this 83 year old man had shoved this thug and the thug hit his head and died, there would be outrage. The thugs family would suit Home Depot, win and be very wealthy!

https://nypost.com/2022/12/05/…plifter-pushes-him-aside/

• Ya, I'm awake Uncle BillyBob......

Like I always said, and shared by others here is that this country could burn in hell as long as the people they vote for are in charge.

It's way beyond stupid.

(On another topic note................)

Spent Sunday afternoon in a sports bar watching football and shootin' the shit with my oldest daughter Kelly while pounding drinks for almost 4 hrs.

(Uncle BillyBob knows her, as she almost drank all his shine in Maggie by the Creek!)

So, she's complaining she can't get rid of her sore throat and started to cough a bit.

Anyway, party on.....

Monday morning at 6, I get the bad news.

Her lungs are hurting bad, and the body aches are unbearable.

Two tests for the VID and both positive.

Called me last night, and said the weakness is bad and can't get out of bed.

She's scared that she passed it on to me, and can't believe I'm fine.

I told her even though I'm not Vaxed, I take things to warrant off disease.

She asks me what I do cuz she wants to start.

I explained to her she should stop drinking Tequila, and consume 8-10 BUD LIGHT'S or Busch Latte's on a regular basis in one sitting.

At least I got her to laugh!!

(She wishes she never got the twin Vax shots, and all the boosters)

Again, my choice and not for everyone.........................

:00000436:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Best wishes, keep posted!

• Please let the kids be kids, have fun and grow up without your twisted influence. If I were to buy my daughter (I don't have a daughter) one of these overpriced dolls to find out their trying to indoctrinate at a young age I'd be pissed!

Shut up, let the kids play & grow up making their own choice at an appropriate time! This is parenting by a toy company & it's insane.

"A passage in the book - marketed to girls aged between three and 12 advises: 'If you haven't gone through puberty yet, the doctor might offer medicine to delay your body's changes, giving you more time to think about your gender identity.'

It also provides a list of resources for organizations the children can turn to 'if you don't have an adult you trust'."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…-girls-change-gender.html

• Walker's down fall was the abortion issue. He should have admitted his mistake and say has changed to prolife. Dems just keep winning.

I think Walker was just a bad candidate. The Dems spent $150 million more than doubling Walker winning by only 100k votes out of 3.5 million votes. Don’t believe Georgians wanted Warnock but just wanted Walker less. Just because you can run a football does not mean you can win elections. Also - when Trump endorsements were once a coveted thing now be the kiss of death for swing voters?? I have been a Republican all my life but after their candidate selection for Pennsylvania and Georgia I am really disgusted with the Party. A babbling idiot wins in PA and a bullshit artist wins in GA with Reps trying to cut a deal with Dems even before the new Congress in January. I despise Democrat policies even worse soooo…

Signed

Mr WTF Do I Do Now angry-squared

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it