Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Nah. And I know it was pretty obnoxious of me to jump in on your thread like that. So, I will back off now. Just having a little fun poking the bear :) . At the end of the day...they are ALL crooks on both sides of the aisle. Its how they got there :)

• This thread is open to all members @Ghostwheel it certainly doesn't belong to me and you are also entitled to your opinion. I was raised in a staunch Democratic household. All five children raised in our home were a member of a union (Fraternal order of Police) at one time or another. I am presently a dues paying member of two different unions. The Democratic party use to be for the "working" people but I guess the voter base has changed. They are now for the "non working" people and I'm not referring to retired people. I am referring to the lazy ones. I am sick of the government handouts, the political correctness, the liars and the cheats.
    It will be the disgruntled democrats like myself that will deny Hillary the votes she needs.
    I'd rather elect a "Loose Cannon" than a "Lying C*nt"
    So yes I am voting for Trump this fall and I am damn proud of it.

• yeah...its all good and we all have our reasons. I am usually pretty moderate, I have voted on either side in the past. As such, the only thing I can say for the GOP candidate is they did pick one of the few people in the world Clinton actually might be able to beat. From a moderate perspective he is just too radical. But I am NOT thrilled about the fact that these choices both suck...and choosing a write in is still a throw-away.

I used to be very political. Very Vocal. Even very angry.
    Then I bought the 'Shot. Now, I can ignore the crap out of the news...and just ride :)

• @Slunglow is absolutely correct! Dissenting opinions are what this country is based on with the freedoms that we have left. Many cannot debate politics without sinking to personal insults. Lord knows there is plenty fodder on both sides of the aisle to poke fun at and disagree on. I don't agree with liberal Dem ideology but do respect that point of view (Unless your last name ends in Clinton)!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I know for a fact that @Slunglow has nothing against Democrats & feels that everyone should own at least a couple of them - but for God's sake Bro, please stop breeding them!!!
    :cursing::D

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I just watched what our fearless leader had to say about the terrorist attack in Istanbul. He is heartbroken!! What a spineless son of a bitch!! I guess when one of these animals blows their self up in one of our airports I guess he will be melancholy!! This war is coming to the US and could very well be the first war fought on our home soil from a foreign invader. A lot of things about the way we are going to live hang in the balance of this election. IMO one of the most important things to consider before you pull the lever in November is who do we want to lead our country against the war on terror. Obama has been a complete failure and Hillary promises more of the same. Unless we just DO SOMETHING our women will be dressed in burkas and the 10 Comandments will be replaced by the Koran. Pretty sure I won't be around cause I'm sure I'm at the top of the "infidel" list. Guess they will throw my head in the canal after I fire my last round. Sure comforts me to know Obama and Hillary will be sending help like they did in Benghazi!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• This thread is open to all members @Ghostwheel it certainly doesn't belong to me and you are also entitled to your opinion. I was raised in a staunch Democratic household. All five children raised in our home were a member of a union (Fraternal order of Police) at one time or another. I am presently a dues paying member of two different unions. The Democratic party use to be for the "working" people but I guess the voter base has changed. They are now for the "non working" people and I'm not referring to retired people. I am referring to the lazy ones. I am sick of the government handouts, the political correctness, the liars and the cheats.
    It will be the disgruntled democrats like myself that will deny Hillary the votes she needs.
    I'd rather elect a "Loose Cannon" than a "Lying C*nt"
    So yes I am voting for Trump this fall and I am damn proud of it.

well stated, and extremely pleasing to read... if I must say so. :D

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)