Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• This is exactly what’s going on with the shot.....from China... birth rates are going to DROP

so the question is.....what would cause the birth rates to drop....after you get the shot?

very shortly the deniers are really going to wish they spent their denial time reading these “ignored” posts..

• I really never thought one guy could kill one of the most prolific threads on this forum. Just look at this stat…

our beloved Tripod is the number one poster on the forum - Bigdog is now #2 and gaining fast. Tripod has 85,826 likes as opposed to Bigdog having 4,767. Long story short - everybody has blocked him but the long strings of blue lines are becoming fatiguing and most all that had interesting things to say are just wore out from endless conspiracy theories with no factual basis. Maybe once he is the top poster he will just fade away - sure hope he doesn’t stay because he believes he is swaying opinions cause his credibility slid down the drain months ago.😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I really never thought one guy could kill one of the most prolific threads on this forum. Just look at this stat…

our beloved Tripod is the number one poster on the forum - Bigdog is now #2 and gaining fast. Tripod has 85,826 likes as opposed to Bigdog having 4,767. Long story short - everybody has blocked him but the long strings of blue lines are becoming fatiguing and most all that had interesting things to say are just wore out from endless conspiracy theories with no factual basis. Maybe once he is the top poster he will just fade away - sure hope he doesn’t stay because he believes he is swaying opinions cause his credibility slid down the drain months ago.😩

one would think a lawyer by profession would want to investigate information for factuality....

very shortly this site as all the other sites on the internet...and the internet as we know is going to fade away...... maybe we’ll meet each other on the new quantum internet ... and this site if it comes back..... I put my neck on the line to be informative..... either I’m the biggest asshole on the planet or I was correct..... the clock is ticking down to that day..... I’ll take my chances...

• one would think a lawyer by profession would want to investigate information for factuality....

very shortly this site as all the other sites on the internet...and the internet as we know is going to fade away...... maybe we’ll meet each other on the new quantum internet ... and this site if it comes back..... I put my neck on the line to be informative..... either I’m the biggest asshole on the planet or I was correct..... the clock is ticking down to that day..... I’ll take my chances...

Sooooo… your saying the 100’s of posts you have put on this thread are factual ???? As a lawyer you have to be able to distinguish between actual facts and allegations. I made a good living out of “spin” but if you tried to use some of the info you have presented as fact — the judge would charge you with contempt of court. If you are truly trying to be informative you might try moving away from extreme far right ideology - it is not in a good light.. JMHO

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sooooo… your saying the 100’s of posts you have put on this thread are factual ???? As a lawyer you have to be able to distinguish between actual facts and allegations. I made a good living out of “spin” but if you tried to use some of the info you have presented as fact — the judge would charge you with contempt of court. If you are truly trying to be informative you might try moving away from extreme far right ideology - it is not in a good light.. JMHO

I’m not here to argue about the things I’ve posted...... just because you or anyone else THINKS (your opinion) something sounds crazy....doesn’t make it so..... usually it’s because of lack of enough information. Denial without investigation is pretty easy. We aren’t in a court of law. We’re in the real world ....so my first question to the defendant would be ....how much actual investigation have you done to determine positively anything I’ve posted is true or false?
    A Good lawyer never asked a question he doesn’t already know the answer to. My guess is zero. So I’ll have to conclude your denial is just based on lack of evidence.

I’ve provided links to articles.....not written by me..... I’ve provided photographs ...not taken by me..I’ve provided links to videos....not produced by me..... medical evidence...not made up by me.

You have not posted one shred of evidence to dispute my information....just a blanket denials based on ....you think it sounds crazy...... when I first stumbled onto much of this information it sounded just as crazy to me... but I just didn’t say oh well....it’s crazy....I dug deeper.... I checked many different sources....not just one.

do you think there was a conspiracy involving JKFs death?
    do you believe the WMD story from Bush about the gulf war?
    Do you think there could be a conspiracy about 9/11?

They all sounded legit until you continuously find more and more information which leads to a different mind set.... the key being more information.. more articles....more photographs... more videos.... more eye witnesses... more whistleblowers...

I’m presenting my case with information from credible people..... I’m not trying to convince anyone that I’m totally right ....or wrong.... does most of it sound crazy....you bet it does....but that doesn’t mean it’s 100% wrong.... how many inventors were told time and again how crazy they were? We’re going to fly in an airplane... we’re going to sail around the world.... we’re going to fly to the moon.... cars are going to travel 200 MPH.... we will be about to talk to people around the world on a telephone...

A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still..... the only way you’re going to change your denial is to prove me wrong....and up to this point nobody has lifted a mouse finger to do it..... constant denial without evidence to prove me wrong ....sounds just as crazy to me. Very serious events have been taking place..... the Covid is one, the vaccine is another.... over 1 year and we still don’t know the real truth about any of it. That’s crazy. We do know everybody and their brother has lied to us about it. My girlfriend got the shot....I begged her not to after doing much research..... not just because it sounds crazy... if anybody still thinks the democrats are doing things in our best interest is an idiot. They spew CRAZY... constantly. ....but millions of people are still falling for it. Even when evidence proves them wrong.

I’m telling you based on everything I’ve read and heard and seen..... the things I have posted are going to happen.... whether they sound crazy or not.... you can be prepared for it or not...

There will be riots this summer.

Electricity will go out.
    our water system is going to go out....it runs on electricity..

The stock market is going to crash

New quantum internet is going to take over.

New quantum banking system is coming. With gold backed currency.

Many famous people are going to be arrested and put to death...

I firmly believe independent medical professionals are correct about the shot not being what we were told... by medical professionals.. fauci lied.... CDC lied ....WHO lied... FDA lied...coroners lied on thousands of death certificates....insurance companies paid out on those lies.. how crazy does all that sound?

Prove me wrong.... a few mouse clicks.....and don’t post stupid stuff from “biased fact checkers” any liar can be a fact checker... don’t forget those people have an agenda and it’s not for our benefit.

and if I wasn’t blocked you would see I’m posting new updated evidence everyday...

• always 5 steps ahead...

that’s military intelligence...

the truth is coming out....^^^^^

if you don’t understand exactly what this means.....it will Involve some research on your part....look up the Georgia Guide stones..... it contains the deep states plans for the world ...and guess what.....you weren’t included in the future plan....you’re supposed to die way Before that...