Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Closing arguments in the George Floyd case today. Clearly, IMO, the officer crossed the line and should be punished under the law accordingly. A better question is...

Why the hell is this violent career criminal with a propensity for armed robbery still on the streets?? You can believe that the above are only the crimes he was CONVICTED of - not what a record like that entails to innocent Americans he victimized who never received justice. If we are going to hold LEO to an almost unattainable standard serving the public - should we not lock away career criminals to achieve that same standard - safety and security of the people. I agree with the “reimagining the police”. Imagine LEO not having to face the same violent offenders over and over again. Imagine complying with LEO instructions during a stop or arrest - right or wrong (there are remedies for illegal stop and arrest already on the books). Cops are human and not perfect — in addition a few bad apples, however, they are the only thing between us and the George Floyd’s of the world !!! IMO the choice is obvious.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• so the evergreen ship was deliberately taken over by the white hats saving humanity.... and oh my, stuff on the container ship relates back to bill Gates buying up farm land all over the world.... and then it gets deep....and it’s not a good thing.....remember we’ve been lied to for hundreds of years.... nothing is as they would have you believe it does because they used MSM to spread believable propaganda which sheeple suck up like sponges....

depopulation of the world is still bill Gates main agenda.... his main goal....by any means necessary.... his Main priority.... ask yourself why.....why would he want to kill billions of innocent people like you and me? Why is he so interested in vaccines and using vaccines?

Vaccines are supposed to protect people, to save people....so everyone will believe I’m a humanitarian that wants to save the world....and I can use my evil vaccines to kill people.... the perfect plan......and plausible deniability could be used if something goes wrong.... a manufacturing error.... the virus mutated.... a storage problem...someone unplugged the refrigerator... it’s perfect.... look at me I’m an innocent billionaire philanthropist just trying to save the children of the world..... and philanthropist billionaires always need farmland around the world....for aaaaa..... for aaaa, you know the thing? I’m trying to save bees....yeah that’s it...I’m trying to save bees.... the world needs bees... whew.... got out of that one... look at the bees ...not the vaccine...

• Closing arguments in the George Floyd case today. Clearly, IMO, the officer crossed the line and should be punished under the law accordingly. A better question is...

Why the hell is this violent career criminal with a propensity for armed robbery still on the streets?? You can believe that the above are only the crimes he was CONVICTED of - not what a record like that entails to innocent Americans he victimized who never received justice. If we are going to hold LEO to an almost unattainable standard serving the public - should we not lock away career criminals to achieve that same standard - safety and security of the people. I agree with the “reimagining the police”. Imagine LEO not having to face the same violent offenders over and over again. Imagine complying with LEO instructions during a stop or arrest - right or wrong (there are remedies for illegal stop and arrest already on the books). Cops are human and not perfect — in addition a few bad apples, however, they are the only thing between us and the George Floyd’s of the world !!! IMO the choice is obvious.

progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies...... that’s your answer... so who are the real criminals?

• ^^^^^

Expounding further on my statement above:

BD, you continually argue that the leftist MSM spew nothing but lies (you won’t get much argument on that fact from us). BUT, you do EXACTLY the same thing! That means that you are no different from the left (those that you purportedly denounce). Think about it...

By believing every single right wing, nut case, far fetched conspiracy theory that you read on your highly questionable “sources”, YOU are the ultimate sheep.

The rest of us know that the REAL truth is somewhere in the middle of what MSM spews & the crap that you spew.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• ^^^^^

BD, you continually argue that the leftist MSM spew nothing but lies (you won’t get much argument on that fact from us). BUT, you do EXACTLY the same thing! That means that you are no different from the left (those that you purportedly denounce). Think about it...

By believing every single right wing, nut case, far fetched conspiracy theory that you read on your highly questionable “sources”, YOU are the ultimate sheep.

The rest of us know that the REAL truth is somewhere in the middle of what MSM spews & the crap that you spew.

WINNER !!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ^^^^^

first of all....where is your proof that I’m lying? Or my sources are lying? Or not true.
    so does that make you 100% correct?
    I’ll guarantee my spew is more closer to the truth than main stream media... all of my evidence has yet to be revealed....but it’s coming.... (I’m not in control of it)

bet the farm....2.0 is coming.... bet the farm that the swamp will be drained.... bet the farm that the end of the Democratic Party is coming. Bet the farm that once my evidence is released....the world will be in total shock.

And explain your reasoning that 2 marks after the shot is better than one mask before the shot. Do you trust 100% that no animals died in the vaccine trials? Do you doubt that bill Gates wants to kill billions of people when he says it on video? Do you 100% trust dr Fauci, the FDA, CDC, WHO and big pharm to be telling the entire truth? Do you deny 100% the election was rigged? So which of my lies is the biggest.

my sources....I’m providing links and pictures..... mSM uses anonymous sources almost exclusively....

• BIDEN VOTER....

Nope. It’s BD believing EVERYTHING. “If it’s on the internet, it must be true...”

The people on this forum are fairly intelligent & no one is buying the snake oil you are trying to sell.

There is the right to freedom of speech but there’s such a thing as abuse. It’s like you’re falsely yelling “Fire!” in a crowded theater. It’s just wrong & morally reprehensible. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself. Go refill your crack bowl & give the insane ramblings a rest. Find a conspiracy forum to spout your bullshit.

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• Wow, if I recall that will bring the tally to zero deaths attributed? For sure the media will be all over this story. We'll get some retractions on the false reporting! ^^

Well, the lady Ashli Babbitt was shot & killed by a Capital police officer.