Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• is this the girl on the cover? The magazine is from 1997.....right now she is in her early 20s....do the math....

Big rumors about time travel.....being discovered many years ago.....

look what Bill Gates (circled) is talking about....WAIT...doesn’t Covid attack the lungs? Move along nothing to see here....don’t trust this snake.....so how do you feel about being a vaccine lab rat? We won’t know the truth for at least 10 years......

• If there is anything you want to save off the net now is the time to do it....

This ^^^^^ is in Europe but it’s coming over here ...the entire internet worldwide is going down...

download “Signal message” to your phone....it’s going to be the only messaging app usable during the darkness. Once the net goes down it will be too late to download it... do it now.

They are going to do a planetary reset... internet, communications, TV, electricity.. nothing will be the same....

• https://gab.com/Artraven/posts/105863223865911596

those of you that lack the desire to be awakened.....by doing a little research into some of the things that really matter...... besides worshipping multi millionaire sports figures and the kardashi sluts...

this is a movie clip.....what you need to understand is number one....the deep state always telegraphs their true intentions and plans publicly to the world...under the pretext that it’s only a movie.....it’s like a slap in the face....letting you know what they will do and you can’t stop them......and the eye patch is the clue.....the one eyed symbolism....think back on all the movies that actually accurately predicted the future. Nothing is a coincidence....Because everything is a conspiracy...you decisions or lack of them directly affects your family...deliberately staying blind will not help you.

banning dr Seuss is a conspiracy.....calling all white people privileged is a conspiracy....calling all white people racist is a conspiracy....banning all conservatives from social media is a conspiracy....stealing the election was a conspiracy.....branding all conservatives as domestic terrorists is a conspiracy.....9/11 is a conspiracy.....who killed Kennedy is a conspiracy.....the fake capitol insurrection is a conspiracy.....the plandemic is a conspiracy....wearing a mask is submission...submit to our will...taking your guns is a conspiracy....and it’s the last remnants of your freedom before the slaughter....conspiracy is everywhere you want to look....in every direction....on any topic....in every movie....in music videos... in main stream media....in congress....in Hollywood...they are all complicit....up to their eyeballs...

For over 20 years I’ve been following random dots to make connections..it’s surprising how small a dot can be to lead to a giant connection..to get an entire picture or at least enough to understand what is really going on.....most of the time I get sick to my stomach when I realize what it is. I’ve not slept for entire weeks after some of the things I’ve discovered.... hoping they aren’t real....or they would never do that.....and the majority of them involve us.....what they have planned for us..... think about the over 2 million innocent beautiful children that “disappear” every year... that will be tortured, raped and killed.... and worse..... go ahead keep you head in the sand.... I’m just wearing my tin foil hat too tight.... I wish it was that.....connecting dots will make you sick....as each one gets worse. Never for one minute think they don’t want millions/billions of us to disappear..... and they are calculating how to achieve that goal...... ask mister Gates......he knows how....he brags about it on videos.... stay in denial....you’ll sleep better until it’s too late for you and your family...... because to them....you and your family are a meaningless air suckers ......clogging up “their planet”...never forget that.

• Jan 6, come and gone.

Jan 20, come and gone.

March 4, come and gone.

What s the next date Michel?

You used to be mildly irritating, now you're just a laughing stock. You and Q, added together, make an entire wit.

• As if things were not bad enough in 2020 - this could make us look back on it with fond memories..

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…-planning-for-war-admiral

That is just plain scary - especially with Sleepy Joe in the captain’s chair

we currently have 4 carrier groups in that area for a reason.......and if this is good for the goose it’s good for us too....

and Trump is still in charge of the military until the 20th...

And there isn’t going to be a war......just remember you’re watching a movie...things might look scary but it’s an illusion....

• somebody keeps moving the goal post....the military is being extended in camp pelosi for a few more months.....so ask yourself why? ....at this point Trump runs the military, not me.