Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I am not going to say you are wrong because anything is possible BUT - with the Democrats in charge of the entire government - IMO - everything you just posted...

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Yeah... Interested to see where this goes... Tit for tat...

th?id=OGC.b62c43248b45586f56ca10444f128f92&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fAuZXGzk5qKRpG54Ewl%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=RmVUNqqUhDSqxBnJVTfsU5xu49uaTWOErndXNSiOyJU%3d

• I am not going to say you are wrong because anything is possible BUT - with the Democrats in charge of the entire government - IMO - everything you just posted...

you haven’t read the ACT.(obviously).....so your argument is unfounded......they are in charge of a corporation (Walmart) not the country...the military doesn’t have a fence around the capitol to keep people out......they are in charge of the real government.....you’re watching a movie.....nothing going on now is going to matter.....or change anything.....Biden doesn’t even have control of the armed forces until 60 days after the inauguration.....so Trump still controls all of them.....until March 20..... buckle up....

• The Senate trial just got stranger. While rapping up the case the prosecutors now want to actually call witnesses. Can you imagine a trial judge letting the prosecutor stop closing arguments to investigate the case.

- House Managers

..... wacky-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• https://trends.gab.com/item/602815a44706ba3faecd838e

the dems thought they had a good case with the traitor butler info.....until the republicans said their first witness would be Nancy pelosi......so Nancy’s testimony will kill their case....now the republicans should demand witnesses knowing they don’t want Nancy to testify.....

I knew when there was a possibility that Pelosi could be called to testify as to what she knew and when she knew it - calling witnesses was history ..

AGAIN

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Now that that's over let me predict: In the coming weeks it will quietly come out that only one person was killed at the Capitol, and that person was shot by a Capitol Police Lt.

ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I’m hearing nobody was killed....it’s a movie...actors don’t die in real movies...

If there is truth to come out believe me we’ll get to see it blasted all over the TV....