Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Watching the Senate trial makes more sense if you understand that it's not a real trial. By real I mean it's not bound by any rules that govern criminal or civil trials.

No rules of evidence, no due process, no direct testimony, no cross-examination, no witnesses. In essence it's simply a political shit show.

• Watching the Senate trial makes more sense if you understand that it's not a real trial. By real I mean it's not bound by any rules that govern criminal or civil trials.

No rules of evidence, no due process, no direct testimony, no cross-examination, no witnesses. In essence it's simply a political shit show.

..... newpolitician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

political theater.....hypocritical production....it makes more sense if you just watch the Republican part.... because the democrat side is all BS....fabricated....sliced and diced taken out of context to fit their narrative of hating trump. I like how they include every gender, race and nationality to make there case fair and balanced.....they had to get racist stuff into it also....from the black lady that said you have to convict or acquit.....she screwed up and they all started yelling impeach.....which was just another Freudian slip ....like “erection”....she said acquit because they all know it’s a sham......another we don’t have time to conduct it the right way we just have to get it done because it’s an emergency....and we have to hold it up for two weeks until the Georgia election is done....one guy even said we’ll hold it for 100 days if we have to.......really big emergency.....LOL ...more people making sure they have a window seat for the gitmo flight....

I wish they would sell raffle tickets for the job of hangman...

• I can well imagine the vast majority of vets, LEO, and other first responders feel the exact same way. She is now gonna help guide foreign policy and there are more people going to join terrorists groups from her district than anywhere else. I think we can pretty much rest assured she WILL NOT have the US best interest at heart !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I can well imagine the vast majority of vets, LEO, and other first responders feel the exact same way. She is now gonna help guide foreign policy and there are more people going to join terrorists groups from her district than anywhere else. I think we can pretty much rest assured she WILL NOT have the US best interest at heart !!!

@bill......she will be sending Americans to die in wars......

• I give you credit for sticking to your ideals but do you really believe with a Biden Justice Department and the media in the tank for him any truths will ever be revealed??? It is a very long shot IMO.

it’s very obvious.....many here are completely uniformed from lack of interest or something....

The same things I’m telling you are all over internet....on many many sites. You have to know what to look for...you have to be open minded and you need to investigate many different leads. Not everything is in plain sight. Not everything is in one place....lines need drawn....dots need connected.. http://www.federaljack.com/sla…nited-states-corporation/

it took me a while to grasp this....I’m not a lawyer.....if you’re any good it should make complete sense to you......in a nut shell....in 1871 the country was made a corporation....don’t ask me why or how...it’s in there....so since then right up to now.....every elected official has been sitting on the board of the corporation....not the republic of the United States....several years ago....this was all changed and the country was freed from this and the corporation dissolved..... right now...since it hasn’t officially been completed....Trump will fix that.......Biden is the president of the corporation, kamalazoo is the VP of the corporation.....and so on....technically they have no power over the real republic of the United States as was formed by the founding fathers....... I might not be stating this exactly....but I’m giving you the gist of it.....so to answer your question....I. E. right now the corporation may as well be Walmart.....so Biden is the president of Walmart...which has no power, control or jurisdiction over the United States...there hasn’t been a real president of the country since Grant.....Trump will be the 19th president of the United States not the 46 president of the corporation...

there is going to be a major house cleaning of our government...which includes several alphabets being dismantled......removal of a majority of our politicians....judges...etc.

There are major actions taking place in DC every night....you hear about the giant explosion in DC the other night? ....there are buses leaving the fenced in compound nightly....major military operations are underway..under ground ....in DC and around the country and the world...in preparation for the coming events. Trump was recruited in the early 2000s for this job. They wanted him to run when Obama ran....

what is about to happen will shock the world.....people involved will shock the world....what they’ve been doing will shock the world...

the government is facing a giant overhaul. Everything will be turned upside down and backwards....to make it right again....that’s what Trumps been working on....with the 30 generals and everything else that’s going on.....the entire world is about to change....world governments are going to change...the world banking system is going to change....the internet is going to change...world currency is going to change. World governance is going to change....nuclear weapons will be no more....world peace is coming...after all of this is set.....there will be Disclosure...

PS the main stream media will disappear as we know it....Twitter, Facebook...others will be gone..

• The Senate trial just got stranger. While rapping up the case the prosecutors now want to actually call witnesses. Can you imagine a trial judge letting the prosecutor stop closing arguments to investigate the case.

if you remember they changed the rules in the last botched impeachment they blew....same stupid people same stupid mistakes.....typical democrats....commies and traitors....

• The Senate trial just got stranger. While rapping up the case the prosecutors now want to actually call witnesses. Can you imagine a trial judge letting the prosecutor stop closing arguments to investigate the case.

With Graham changing what he has previously said publicly and voting yes do you really think he hasn't already spoken to everyone involved in the "surprise" news reports last night. I would put money on the House Managers regretting their request .... Stay tuned, lots of dirt about to be shoveled and skeletons thrown out of closets while DC grinds even further to a halt.

...... wink-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......