Hood is Catching on Center Light Frame - Need Advice

• See attached picture for points where hood is catching the center light enclosure, Makes a pretty loud noise when opening the hood and it releases. The hood has been off several times. However, I have never had hood closure problems till I installed the Madstad extended hood hinges and the Hahn CAI. I have performed an adjustment so that all hood latches open simultaneously but have not been able to figure out how to align the light enclosure/hood to keep this from catching. Any advice is appreciated.

• There is a couple of things you can do, the first is to adjust your hood and slide it back towards the windshield. It does not need to move much to fix, then it will clear the headlight bracket.

The second thing that works in some cases is to release the latches and when you start to open the hood pull the nose almost straight up a 1/4-1/2" before pulling forward. Do not force the hood up with too much force or you could crack the hood above the the hood handle.

Good luck!

• Mine hit until I put the hinge extensions on.... Check the position of the front catches ...maybe they need raised up a little..there is room to move them up and down...and then I had to lower the outside adjustable bumpers down about a half inch because the front had a big gap in the fitment to the front end...