New Alpha Powersport Exhaust(prototype )

• So I took my usual friday ride to Alpha to deliver my paycheck.... i mean buy a CAI and possibly the side exit exhaust, henry greeted me with some sexy prototype of a new exhaust he is working on and offered to install it in my sling to try it out since all his machines are turbo so he needed a NA machine at which point I was jumping saying YES YES YES. :D

This thing is gorgeous and definitely wakes up the sling, it has a really nice sound on idle,aggressive as your go through the gears and quiets down once you go up to 5th for long distance cruising.

I have only had it installed for an afternoon but while running all over town never notice any droning, tomorrow a bunch of locals are getting together and going for some backroad carving so it should be interesting hearing what others think of it when listening to it.

I was ready to buy the Side exit but now I don't know which i want...... that evil henry always trying to find ways to take our money! :00008356:
    Again this is a prototype so take everything with a grain of salt and hopefully I didn't just spill the beans before they were ready to announce....

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.