slingshot driver

• An handsome older man sat outside with his coffee and bourbon, wearing his Slingshotinfo T-shirt and admiring the gleam of the chrome on his Slingshot.
    As he sat sipping his drinks, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to him and asked,
    Are you a real slingshot driver?
    He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life on 3 wheels, first Big wheels, tricycles, then the Adult tricycle, the Goldwing trike, the Harley trike when I got a little money, and now the Slingshot. I've taught hundreds of people to mod, paint, install, polish, curse and drink and given rides to hundreds of kids and women, so I guess I am a slingshot driver, and you, what are you?
    She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'
    The two sat sipping in silence.
    A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the older man and asked:
    "Are you a real slingshot driver?"
    He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian

• Have I met you before Joe?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• @KYJoe57, assuming that the 57 is your age, the fact that you have a fast red SS, and you have your custom user title as "Tanker".... we must be either like souls or possibly related! I too am of that age, have the fast red SS, and many call me Tanker, since August 30, 2013 anyway. That was the day I T-Boned a one ton Chevy van that U-turned in front of me on my Harley. Hit him at 40-45 MPH. Had on a sleeveless T, jeans, boots, and no helmet. Flew over the driver's windshield pillar and out about 60 feet before returning to the pavement. Crushed my right foot at the arch (bent the frame on the Harley by the foot brake, and my foot was on said brake) and I have a class 3-4 separation in my right shoulder. Got the latter from twisting at the last second before impact to sacrifice my shoulder rather than my head. Tanker just kinda stuck since then.

No head injury.... But I'd never say I'm not brain damaged! :D;):thumbsup:

• @KYJoe57, assuming that the 57 is your age, the fact that you have a fast red SS, and you have your custom user title as "Tanker".... we must be either like souls or possibly related! I too am of that age, have the fast red SS, and many call me Tanker, since August 30, 2013 anyway. That was the day I T-Boned a one ton Chevy van that U-turned in front of me on my Harley. Hit him at 40-45 MPH. Had on a sleeveless T, jeans, boots, and no helmet. Flew over the driver's windshield pillar and out about 60 feet before returning to the pavement. Crushed my right foot at the arch (bent the frame on the Harley by the foot brake, and my foot was on said brake) and I have a class 3-4 separation in my right shoulder. Got the latter from twisting at the last second before impact to sacrifice my shoulder rather than my head. Tanker just kinda stuck since then.

No head injury.... But I'd never say I'm not brain damaged! :D;):thumbsup:

Close, I was born in 57, I do have a fast red SS, and I use the title of Tanker because of 21 years as a Armor (tanks) soldier in the Army. I am sure we are like souls, except you have more hair than I do. I have ran into my share of idiots on the run as well, but some were while I was in a tank, so not so much damage.