Cipher Auto CPA1031 Series Racing Seats for the Polaris Slingshot + Discount!!

• Cipher Racing Seats have become a very popular choice for aftermarket seats in the Polaris Slingshot. The fitment of the CPA1031 Series is a match made in heaven. These seats offer superior comfort and tremendous bolster support when ripping through canyons in comparison to the factory Polaris Slingshot seats. These seats are made from high quality PU leatherette and are NOT water proof. The seats are very lightweight and use a tubular steel frame and high density molded foam for a comfy fit.

Save 10% off this item while using coupon code: cipher10 :thumbsup:

More info about this product can be found here: Cipher Auto CPA1031 Racing Seats for the Polaris Slingshot

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Very nice! I love my Cipher seats!

Do these fit with ssv side pods? May want to mention issues (if any) with additional accessories... I learned the hard way that they don't fit with my Cipher seats, but I have another model.

• Very nice! I love my Cipher seats!

Do these fit with ssv side pods? May want to mention issues (if any) with additional accessories... I learned the hard way that they don't fit with my Cipher seats, but I have another model.

I got to sit in @MiMs Slingshot when he was passing thru NM - the Ciphers are VERY comfortable & look awesome!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @MiM These seats do not fit with the side pods.. Unfortunately these seats are bit wider in areas compared to the PRP Seats so the side speaker pods and these Cipher Auto 1031 Series seats are not compatible!

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif