COMRADERY AMONGST FORUM MEMBERS

• JUST wanted to say thanks to all the forum members I Met in Daytona this past week as well, thank you to all those who have shared such kind comments on our products from http://www.ssbodykits.com Two in particular @kenny_h and @funinthesun Kenny was a great help and what a great sling he has, all tricked out and with some great mods of his own ! And i was also briefly introduced to another guy there with another great sling whom I didnt know at the time was referred to as suninthefun on the forum .I thought it was worth mentioning one moment that struck home with me after the wondefull ride from VOLUSIA Motor Sports on Saturday After lunch when we were all going our seperate ways I Heard him mention he was heading back into Daytona so I asked if I could follow him back in,which he kindly replied sure,where are you heading? I replied I wanted to go back up international speedway blvd to the track and he said sure I,ll waive you off when we get there. . So as I approached that corner he waiveId it out to me then something that really hit home. As I passed him he hollered out, "about 9 kilometers." Well as i rounded the corner it hit me , he obviously knew I was Canadian and was decent enough to holler out the remaining distance to me in my own tongue, kilometers.I damn near missed it but when I realized it I got a good chuckle from it. Just wanted to let you know funinthesun, your slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/40925/slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/40926/comradery didnt go unnoticed

• It was great meeting you as well and seeing the newest version of the body mods. Glad you got a kick out of the conversion into kilometers (I figured it was about 10% less than a couple of 5K runs, so forgive the math if I was wrong). It didn't take me out of the way at all and it was fun being able to help a fellow slingshot owner find the easist way to the track. Hope you enjoyed your stay and have a safe trip back North

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE