SLINGSHOTS IN THE ROCKIES,July12-16

• So looking forward to this event as I love the Rocky mountains and sharing it with Slingshot family even better. The wife and I are making this a 10 day adventure with another slingshot couple from Michigan. Leaving from Michigan we are going to head to Utah and Arches National park and hope to take some of Glen canyon on the way back to Vail. We should be in Vail for the whole event. Hope to see many of you there we are easy to spot just look for the grandma riding a Capt. America crotch rocket and the old fat guy in a grey sling.

Yeah, my wife & I are making this last about 10 days too. Might head up through Salt Lake City to Boosemen Montana and across to Bismark North Dakota for the ride home.

Here's hoping the weather agrees with our plans, lol.

Yeah, my wife & I are making this last about 10 days too. Might head up through Salt Lake City to Boosemen Montana and across to Bismark North Dakota for the ride home.
    Here's hoping the weather agrees with our plans, lol.

We are gonna be headed up that way after Vail on way to Washington/Oregon - let's make a plan

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• All this Sling Shot in the Rockies is getting me excited :00000441:
    Our round trip plan will be about 12ish days. Can't wait to meet everyone including all you forum :00008040: legends.
    Took the Sling :ORANGESS: in today for recall work, felt good to hear her running again. Can't wait for some pieces to show up so I can get back on the road.
    I've still got patches of snow in my yard, || .
    With all the miles on this trip I wonder if a vendor would be available to do a oil and filter change ?

• WHAT!!! Only the best beer in Michigan! Man their Breakfast Stout is probably my favorite beer on the planet! lol

Lol That explains it I don't drink, so I know nothing about beer. I will be 65 in Oct. never bought a beer in my life but I can throw back the Diet Dr. Peppers with the best of them lol

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• Lol That explains it I don't drink, so I know nothing about beer. I will be 65 in Oct. never bought a beer in my life but I can throw back the Diet Dr. Peppers with the best of them lol

I have been a rum drinker since college...I didn't drink beer till I was in my 30's...and now that 40's are just around the corner...a good beer is tough to pass up. lol

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I have been a rum drinker since college...I didn't drink beer till I was in my 30's...and now that 40's are just around the corner...a good beer is tough to pass up. lol

I don't have anything against drinking I just never started and at my age I probably won't start now lol

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• I don't have anything against drinking I just never started and at my age I probably won't start now lol

More power to you! My wife is the same way...has never had a drop. I don't look down on any of it. Simply put...do what you want and feel good about it...as long as you don't hurt anyone else.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Yep, still getting planning done. Mapped out our trip down so far and now have to input into GPS. Still have Sling in shop waiting for some parts to arrive, been sick this past week so couldn't ride anyway.
    Every night before going to sleep I think, ok what do I have to do still, what should I take, how should I pack everything, have I forgotten something, all for this event.
    So looking forward to it :00008040:

• 64 days and counting...yes...that is just over 2 months! Get registered everyone!

LOL, every time I see a count down for this, I get more excited as well. But, need you to stop, lol. I'll miss the next 63 days of you don't, lol

Side note, just got Wife approval for the GT shocks from Alpha, lol. Not even worried I missed the deal on them, just excited I can get them, lol.