Crashedtoys

• The frame has a serial number imprint on it and that is on title of origin. Then no matter what you do to it it will always be a Polaris Slingshot - with a paper trail for titling purposes.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @Bill Martin, but you can buy a car without having a license, so what is the difference on this one. Especially if you're going to have to load it onto a flatbed to move it anyway. It's not like buying a gun where you have to have a background check or some other bullshit. It just seems like an excess of caution, typical PC bullshit.

• @Bill Martin, but you can buy a car without having a license, so what is the difference on this one. Especially if you're going to have to load it onto a flatbed to move it anyway. It's not like buying a gun where you have to have a background check or some other bullshit. It just seems like an excess of caution, typical PC bullshit.

I know there are varying title requirements from state to state but I am pretty sure you will get a salvage title - same as you get a title purchasing a new car - seller is required to confirm identity to verify chain of title. Perhaps a valid DL is the easiest way to prove identity and that is the route the seller is using.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it