Axel Nut Question

• xd675x is correct! Machine the cover to fit the double-nut setup.

I don't think you guys have seen this thing in person - there is no way that a single nut can move with this on. As long as you use the correct nut. It will not work with a double nut and is not needed if you have the double nut. - I opted to use this with the single nut because it is by far more secure.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Just to clarify, my post was in response to @uwfury's post about using just one of the nuts from the double-nut setup. Those nuts are thinner and are not designed to be used singly. I had the original single nut setup on my 2015 w/o problem, but Polaris replaced it wth the double-nuts whent hey replaced the swing-arm, IIRC.

• Just to clarify, my post was in response to @uwfury's post about using just one of the nuts from the double-nut setup. Those nuts are thinner and are not designed to be used singly. I had the original single nut setup on my 2015 w/o problem, but Polaris replaced it wth the double-nuts whent hey replaced the swing-arm, IIRC.

Sorry if I misunderstood - if he can get his hands on the original nut and this cover it is by far more secure that the double nut. When they swapped my swing are I went back to the original nut and this lock.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I don't think you guys have seen this thing in person - there is no way that a single nut can move with this on. As long as you use the correct nut. It will not work with a double nut and is not needed if you have the double nut. - I opted to use this with the single nut because it is by far more secure.

MACAWS, No problem. You specified to use the correct nut. My concern was that uwfury NOT use just one of the double-nuts.