Salt Lake City Area

• Hey guys! There is a possibility that @KayTwo may be headed into the area to visit a friend who is having issues over New Years. I was just wondering if there is anyone local to the area that could recommend a place to stay? His friend lives around Heber City. This is very early in the planning stages, and may not happen, but we are trying to do the legwork to see what we can work out. Any info would be appreciated!

• Fuck. I'm remodeling a couple of rooms right now. or I would have room. My house is a disaster area. I'm Just west of Salt Lake. Heber is nice but the hotels in Park city are nicer. And if you plan it around the Sundance Film Festival you might see a Celebrity or five.

• Fuck. I'm remodeling a couple of rooms right now. or I would have room. My house is a disaster area. I'm Just west of Salt Lake. Heber is nice but the hotels in Park city are nicer. And if you plan it around the Sundance Film Festival you might see a Celebrity or five.

Thank you so much! Have fun with the remodeling - we've had some interesting time with renovations ourselves. Not planning around the festival. Unfortunately just found out a good friend of his has cancer, so he wants to take a trip up to have a drink and spend some time. Not a "Last visit" or pity party, just a chance to lift his spirits and have a beer, but we want to make it sooner rather than later because of his chemo treatment. So thank you very much for the advice.