Summit Point, WV Track Day (Sat, Apr 22nd 2017, 8:00am - 9:00am)

Date

Summit Point, WV Track Day

Sat, Apr 22nd 2017, 7:00 am - 8:00 am

Summit Point Rd, Summit Point, WV 25446, USA

Participants

9 participants, 0 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Apr 22nd 2017, 7:00 am
  • Okay, this is getting silly.

Not that close to @Tango, but we are friends. He told me he was transferring for work, and that is that. His house is up for sale.

Tango dude is a rock solid crew member, and he posted frequently at crew events, and most recently at Slingshots Uncorked, with his daughter. Our swarm was bettered by his participation.

He is not asexual, he is not a cyborg. He is just a human working his way through a crazy world, like the rest of us.

@Tango , find yourself lonely for slingshot company, call me. I'll grab my keys. Texas is all downhill for me.

• This is one of the worst, most ill informed posts on the forum.

• Yeah, I know, and I know he can take it (and dish it).

But, I suspect not seeing him again before he leaves. Great guy, and want to send him off with a handshake and best wishes, rather than an elbow and sharp words.

Nope. He'll be recreating the walk of shame from game of thrones. We will be needing guards, peasants, and a bell ringer.

• Alrighty then. Let's get this thread back on track.

@Andy Hatch has been contacted ( @TheRock ) already knew, but I tried. He is a complete no. Was hoping to get him out at least as a spectator, but no. He has a crew approved excuse.

@Gadgeteer is a firm maybe. I've not given up, but it will take dynamite in the proper place to get him to move. May have to call his wife. His wife likes me.

@TheRock needs to call me about another crew member who promised to post, but we might lose.

Still workin' phones.

If I don't post, send flowers to my bride, 'cause I'm dead.

• If you stop posting please have you lovely wife take over for you.You are one lucky dude - she is such a nice person.

Hope we get to see much more of her - with or without you!

Thank you for the kind compliment. My wife is my everything, and indeed she is a nice person - better than I deserve. July will be 15 years, no regrets.

She has other plans for track day, which means that we need to setup something else. I will email you in the next few days with some thoughts.

Back to phones for track day.

• Okay all, just a friendly reminder. Required protective gear:

• Full face helmet
    • Long pant
    • Closed-toe footwear
    • Full-fingered gloves
    • Jacket

Passengers must have the same gear and be at least 16 years of age. We need to police our own to make sure we keep a good rapport with the folks hosting the Track Day.

• Full face helmet
    • Long pant
    • Closed-toe footwear
    • Full-fingered gloves
    • Jacket

Passengers must have the same gear and be at least 16 years of age. We need to police our own to make sure we keep a good rapport with the folks hosting the Track Day.

Full face is a problem for me. Hopefully, someone will bring an extra in case they are serious, which I doubt. 3/4 worked just fine last year. Dharma dude got by with a 1/2.

Full face makes me claustrophobic, which makes me go ape-shit, which makes me want to kill somebody. Let's hope for the best.

See you at the track!

• Full face is a problem for me. Hopefully, someone will bring an extra in case they are serious, which I doubt. 3/4 worked just fine last year. Dharma dude got by with a 1/2.
    Full face makes me claustrophobic, which makes me go ape-shit, which makes me want to kill somebody. Let's hope for the best.

See you at the track!

Got you covered for the full face helmet. I'll bring the one you used last year.

• Full face helmet
    • Long pant
    • Closed-toe footwear
    • Full-fingered gloves
    • Jacket