Just between you and me - here is a GREAT FREE opportunity

• Don't tell anyone I told you this but ................... the 2017 Calendar is going to be an ass kicking, eye popping, the only calendar that doesn't need bacon to be better, panty dropping, one of a kind, Polaris stock increasing, meme makin, Chuck Norris approving, most interesting calendar ever, more cowbell ringing, don't you wish your calendar was hot like mine

So why haven't you sent in photos to ourslingshotcalendar AT gmail DOT com

Submissions are due by November 22

• Thank you sir! But probably not submitting due to my fenders not being done/color matched... ;(

Not sure to spend the money to finish her up... So... Unless you can photoshop it, I'll just admire all of y'alls...

Plus I haven't had the time for a good background... But maybe I'll make the 22nd deadline...

• Just a quick reminder to send in your photos to ourslingshotcalendar AT gmail DOT com.

Haven't seen ANY engine/performance mod photos. With so many outstanding stock slings, custom paint jobs, and modified slings I'm a little surprised more photos haven't been submitted .... I know more are coming but don't let this one slip past you

Submissions are due by November 22

• ONLY SIX DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS

We've received lots of great submissions but I'm a greedy bastard and want to see more .... MORE ENGINES, MORE MODS, MORE STOCK, MORE SS, MORE, MORE

You don't have to use a special camera or have special software you just have to have some pictures of your pride-n-joy Slingshot .... don't miss out

It will only take you a minute to submit your email - and who knows your photo may make the calendar - don't let a minute of work keep you from enjoying your Sling and others for a whole year

Dont forget to send your submissions to OurSlingshotCalendar AT gmail DOT com