Luxury Online Floor Mat Designer with Custom Piping now at SlingMods!

• Polaris Slingshot Online Floor Mat Designer
    We'd like to introduce our online Floor Mat Designer. It allows you to choose from hundreds of floor mat configurations in real time to see what you'll be getting before clicking the "buy" button. We now also offer an optional firewall kick pad to match the floor pan mats. These mats are perfectly contoured to match the exact shape of the Slingshot floor pan and are offered for the Base Model, SL, LE, SLR models for all production years. Below are a few samples of the custom piping option. For more info or to play around with the designer please visit: Polaris Slingshot Fitted Carpeted Floor Mats - Ultimat Series

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• And do you take PayPal??? 6 months no interest! After I get done paying for the two new infant car seats, an order is going down at Slingmods!

These, the fog light kit, the aftermarket radio power harness, cup holder rings (still debating), and maybe that Glovebox emblem everyone got... But in steel. :00000019: (pending PayPal as an accepted form of payment :D ).

• haha. Yes we do accept Paypal. Please let me know what size T-Shirt you wear my friend and we'll throw one in there for ya. I hear ya on the car seats.. my wife and I had twins last year.. 2 of EVERYTHING! haha.

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Oh man on those twins... We didn't have twins, just our 3rd girl, yesterday actually! There's a thread here on it... But need two, 1 for her SUV and 1 for my car.

I have a friend having twins soon, next couple of weeks or so. God bless them and their family! With much patience! :S

And with PayPal, it's on... :thumbsup:

• Oh man on those twins... We didn't have twins, just our 3rd girl, yesterday actually! There's a thread here on it... But need two, 1 for her SUV and 1 for my car.

I have a friend having twins soon, next couple of weeks or so. God bless them and their family! With much patience! :S

And with PayPal, it's on... :thumbsup:

Congrats to you! That's awesome! Thanks for the support.

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif