)) Good Boost vs. Bad Boost ((

• I tried to create a poll but i couldn't get it to work. I'm currently pushing the limit and running 10psi with the alpha turbo & arp head studs. What boost is everyone running and what (if any) engine mods do you have? Also, if you blew a motor, what psi were you maxing out at?

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• I tried to create a poll but i couldn't get it to work. I'm currently pushing the limit and running 10psi with the alpha turbo & arp head studs. What boost is everyone running and what (if any) engine mods do you have? Also, if you blew a motor, what psi were you maxing out at?

Just like Hillary and Trump---you're trying to get a "boost" in the polls

• Jeff at DDM told me this is where all the cool kids hang out now rabtech. I'd love to learn more about your build!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• Jeff at DDM told me this is where all the cool kids hang out now rabtech. I'd love to learn more about your build!

All the fun stuff is here for sure. Sometimes we get off track but if you post a question on this site someone will give you the info you need. Or we will try our best.

Glad you made it. Go up to the top and start a conversation with me and include your cell number. I got the PM from the other site but the number wasn't correct.

• oh whoops! Must have typed it fast. I called and spoke with Dave again briefly today and I guess you were there at the shop but I did not want to bother you. I will send you my number again and I look forward to speaking with you @rabtech

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• Careful on trying to determine what is "safe" boost by collecting info from other people. You will not be getting good/comparable info unless you find someone with the same setup. This is especially important when comparing early JohnV kits and people on very early tunes.

Differences include...

Boost reference point? (Turbo housing or manifold side?) Type of plugs? Inlet air temps? Etc. Etc...

You need to find someone that has a kit just like yours that is experimenting with green springs and above. To my knowledge, nobody has been brave enough to do this on a stock motor; even with ARP headstuds.

Maybe @WingShot will guinea pig for us...? ;)

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D