URGENT UPDATE: Hahn RaceCraft has been hit by Hurricane Hermine

• To those of you not yet aware, our area was hit head on by Hurricane Hermine, with her making landfall on the coast a mere 15 miles from our location. Our offices and plant were closed Thursday and Friday as a result. Fortunately, in the aftermath it's been a relief to learn that damage has ultimately been slight, but preparation, power outages, flooding and cleanup have inevitably put the entire region into chaos. I have posted updates to our Facebook page, and if I am able to from my current remote location in Vail, Colorado at the SSITR meet, I will also change the email autoreply to reflect this hurricane shutdown. I think I shall also put up a thread on the other Slingshot forum to help get the word out.

I do not expect to be in contact with staff again until Tuesday, as they are pretty busy cleaning up their own personal worlds from the storm's fury. As to current orders, the hurricane's effects will inevitably add up to a week to previously quoted lead times. Come Tuesday, we will be in direct contact with customers with more specific updates.

Thanks very much for your business, and also for your understanding as we recover from the first hurricane to make landfall in Florida in 11 years, and the first one to directly hit our region in my lifetime. Not being there during this time has been very stressful for Aubrey and I, but we have very good friends, family and staff looking after our concerns there, for which we are immensely grateful. A very challenging year for us has just gotten one step more challenging.

Best of luck to all of those to Hermine's path who have yet to experience her wrath.

Boost Regards,
    Bill

Our favorite local hangout, Cedar Key, post-Hermine:

• Sorry Bill, this isn't good news, but thankful it isn't worse than it is. Hope everyone is able to get back on their feet soon. I know it has to be devistating to all affected. I will patiently be waiting for remainder of turbo parts and motor info. Summer is about over, will make a good project for me to complete over the winter months. You raised my level of excitement in our conversation yesterday about getting you to build my motor.