Rotors question

Unfortunately Stop Tech does not sell the kit for the Slingshot other than through their vendors. You can get replacement rotors for the kit but that does you no good without the custom hat which is where the cost lies.

I will agree they are overpriced since they are the "Sportsman" standard pillar construction and edge balanced not the higher performance "Aero" rotors as alluded to by a certain vendors advertising and word of mouth. They are also only available in gold zinc coating not a choice of silver or gold as advertised. If you go with them they are directional so make sure you receive two lefts and a single right ..... the vendor shipped me three right side slotted rotors and I had to explain the mistake to them so it was pretty evident they had not been checking and the person shipping had no idea.

I know they don't do any direct sales, I usually get all my centric stuff from autobrakecenter.com they have cheap prices, if I can get the part number I could get the rotors cheap there.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

Edited once, last by Neosolidus ().

• may have to go another direction. Looking at some of the current aftermarket prices (under $400) for a set of upgrade drilled rotors will be hard to beat with my current pricing. I can get the rotors made as OE replacements and to market for less than the factory offering. Factory rotors are just north of $100 each. I might be able to do $75 each but if I were to try and offer through a retailer the price jumps close to the OE's. Will keep looking into it. Just can't do it through my current channel and offer them at a price I think they are worth.

What would be a fare price for a stock style rotor either slotted or drilled?.... What would you pay?

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

Edited once, last by Ruptured Duck ().