Finished adding new stuff to the site. It has reached the tipping point of usefulness.

• I just wanted to let everyone know that I am done adding things to the site for a little bit. I think I have addressed most of the issues that people needed and even added a few extra things....

The recipe area was just a quirky little add-on that I thought some people may like using... I already see that it will be great having it... We all like to eat... Nothing wrong with having some handy ideas to look through,

The market place seems to be working well... I am even using it now to sell some of my extra stuff. I was asked the other day how to ASK for an item... It is the magnifying glass.... And please delete your item once it sells...

The store is up and going and will continue to get new products. I will try to get items that people want and keep them looking stylish... And as always,,, make a purchase when you can... I know everyone doesn't have a shirt yet...

The Map has all the members locations that want to be included.. If you haven't clicked on the map and added you location you should. It gives people and idea of approximately where you are located... And you can use the sidebar to figure routes

The gallery is just an amazing collection of images... And the slide show on the main gallery page seems to be pretty nice. It gives a nice way to sit back and look through the photos...

And I don't want to forget about the calendar... If you post an event in the calendar it automatically creates a forum entry relating back to the calendar... It can even be setup to remind you of public events and your own private events...

The builds tab doesn't get a lot of action. Im sure it will once everyone gets used to the site... Remember if you create a new build , please remind the one of the moderators or admins to create the forum entry linking to it...

The dashboard (home page) has the unread threads and recent activities on it... It also has a sidebar with all kinds of useful thread info in it... And at the bottom it has a slide show of store items...

All over the site there are little ways to make things happen. There is even a STYLE button to change the themes of the website... I am sure members will find everything they need... and if not, just ask... someone will help.

I moved the CONTACT and DONATION button to the bottom left of the screen ... They are not used that much so I took them out of the menu bar...

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST..... Im ready to start posting more. I miss it... I have a engine swap coming up soon and this timing worked out perfect... I can post lots of pictures and type lots of descriptions...

I know I just skimmed over the surface of all the site has and can do. But as time goes on I am sure everyone will learn all where all the goodies are...

Thanks for reading...
    rabtech

P.S. I know there are some little trinkets that members want... If I find a "SUPER LIKE" button or a "FUNNY" button I will add them..... And I will be tiding up some spelling error that have been brought to my attention...

If there is anything else that is a real problem with the site causing it to not be usable or even hard to use let me know and Ill see what I can do.

The QUOTE button is being used a lot.. One thing people have not noticed is that you can cut out all the previous quotes by literally highlighting them and hitting backspace. It will chop the previous post out.. ALSO people need to look at the post I have linked below.. I describe how to use the "awesome quote" feature.. That may be what some have been looking for...
    Here is the post showing how the quote system works... Multiple redundant pics in 'quotes'

• Thank you sir.

You have created the perfect forum.

Just a note the 2 forums that are NSFW should also say NSFA (not safe for airports) Just had an old lady sitting next to me smash me with her hand bag when I accidently clicked on one of Chad Warrens collections.
    But we made nice and I showed her more pictures from the Tripod collection. She was on her way home and now will stop to buy the old man a little blue pill. I gave her a card so she could sign up.

Thanks for everything
    Looking forward to a detailed review of the engine swap
    Going to try and order mine when I get back - just need to PU a donor for a core

Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Yall don't thank me. Just keep spreading the word. The more people you all bring to the site the more ideas and topics we have.

I am now switching myself to being more of a "member" and less of an admin... I posted several how-to article's this morning.

You ROCK brother!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.