Slingshot-accessories.com

• hello all. Has anybody had any issues with slingshot-accessories.com? I have had a rear fender ordered since 1/21.i was told 2 weeks,that came and went then on Monday i was told the hold up was something about a bracket but it would ship Monday and I’d get a tracking number Tuesday. I’m still waiting on that tracking number and they won’t respond to emails,texts,phone calls,Facebook messages. I really would like to have this fender but I’m almost to the point of taking my money somewhere else after i dispute the charges. Does anyone know of another way of reaching them? I think the guy i spoke with Monday said his name was Dewayne

• In 6+ years of Slingshot ownership this post of yours is the first time I have ever heard of Slingshot-assecories.com. Personally I try to stick with the vendors that have been around as long or longer than I have had my Sling, well known companies with a presence on this forum are preferred

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• just did a quick whois. Website was registered in 2020, Facebook site came online in 2021.

I just found out that I know someone that ordered parts and received them up here in Canada. They are legit it seems.

2018 SLR

Edited 2 times, last by Sparcky ().