best adult go karts

• I especially liked this little quote in the section about the Slingshot - " “who would drive such an ugly and strange vehicle?” The answer: anyone who has taken one out for a test drive and realized exactly what a fun little street demon the thing is "

I personally like the way the Slingshot looks, but it is strange compared to most vehicles and I do agree that once you get behind the wheel and realize what a joy it is to drive you will be hooked!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I just saw the picture. Oct 2014

I just had one come up behind and then quickly pass us - - - "what the hell that?" "I Want one!"

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My days of riding first Slingshot were out in South Dakota and first Deadwood 3 Wheel Rally..

I was out there with my BMW RT 12 riding around with wife and I dropped the bike in hairpin curve.

My fault for. I like corners as fast as I can take them..And I am a total asshole on 2 wheels.

So coming into Deadwood and seeing Rally I come across Vendor who had Slingshot there..

His name was Henry of Alpha Ind and told him we dropped bike and would like to test ride and

took my license and said take it out..

I hated the look of it but the lightness and control sold me..

We get back to NJ and within week the BMW was traded in and the order for Slingshot and

Alpha Turbo was placed ...

Of course everyone here knows I did not like Stock looking Slingshot..

Within 6 months I was cutting it apart for first design change..LOL

But will add I have had some very interesting cars Panoz Roadster, HondaS2000, 2 Lotus Evora's

and few others...

The quality these cars was much nicer than Slingshot and even My Vanderhall Carmel which I like but built

like shit......But the fun factor takes over .....The Slingshot especially with turbo and approx 290 HP and weighting

1500 lbs half of any car weight upgraded suspension and brakes and tracking width 9 inches wider than Lotus

can go through a corner with more ease and fun than any heavy car ...Just have to learn amount of

throttle / gear and the fun begins..

• And for the new 'kids' on the block go back and look thru all of harleyujoe designs and redesigns of his Slingshot. I have loved watching the transformations.