Tax burden by State

• A study showing the tax burden of every state Tax Burden by State

I actually like the results better than I expected - California at number 12 on the list doesnt even make the top 10 - - and thats a good thing

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I like how they split it up between property tax, income tax & sales tax - - seems to me that not all people are impacted the same by all taxes, non home owners would not be as concerned by property taxes as a home owner might be, and a retired person like myself might be less concerned with income taxes than someone who is still working - - personally I found it interesting that California was all the way down at 23rd on property tax and 31st on sales tax - I really like that!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I like how they split it up between property tax, income tax & sales tax - - seems to me that not all people are impacted the same by all taxes, non home owners would not be as concerned by property taxes as a home owner might be, and a retired person like myself might be less concerned with income taxes than someone who is still working - - personally I found it interesting that California was all the way down at 23rd on property tax and 31st on sales tax - I really like that!

Interesting stuff Edward Neal . I'm surprised how far down the list Washington is. You are correct that not all taxes affect all people the same, and renters might not be as concerned about property taxes as a homeowners, but they are absolutely affected by them as this is a major factor in determining rents. I have property taxes on rentals increasing by 30%/year right now in Washington. Meanwhile, property taxes dropped by 3% on a rental in Arizona. Guess who got rent increased?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)