Homecoming Part Deux

• I also didn't mention that I was going to do a couple there but the road wasn't clear after SlingRider got turned around. I did leave a couple of burnouts on the way out of the Barber museum,

Well now, that would get us kicked off the track.

To explain, when I made it up to the 4th floor of the Barber Motorsports Track and Museum, Bu11sh1t , & 4 or 5 others were chatting up a young man that I think was a manager at the museum. They were talking about getting our Slings (meaning ALL the Slings at the event) on the track for a run. This is a 2.4 mile track that was originally built as a motorcycle test track and now also has races (including Indy) and driving schools. The Porsches were out doing laps when we were there. They told us we could bring our Slings and for $15 per person we could do parade laps. A parade lap is limited to 60 mph with no passing. When Harvey asked how many laps, he was told 3 if everybody behaved. His response was, 'Oh, we get one then'. Classic Bu11sh1t !

My phone with some pics of the track is missing this morning. Anyone else have some pics? Or maybe a video SlingByron ?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)